Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoving people in escape pods
You should be able to click drag people into escape pods and watch as they blast off into the great abyss.
click drag might be a bit quick, sounds like more of a job for grab + a progress bar like loading a body into the reclaimer, but yes
I want this possible with the arc smelter too.
I always thought escape pods should be able to do this if you emag them, say it's disabling the safeties or whatever
This would be nice, especially when your on a space adventure and your friend is dying and you need to rush him back to the station.
(12-12-2016, 02:30 AM)Hulk Hogan Wrote: This would be nice, especially when your on a space adventure and your friend is dying and you need to rush him back to the station.

I don't think you have ever used a escape pod
(12-22-2016, 01:21 PM)Maegor Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 02:30 AM)Hulk Hogan Wrote: This would be nice, especially when your on a space adventure and your friend is dying and you need to rush him back to the station.

I don't think you have ever used a escape pod

I don't think you have ever tried to use an escape pod. You can still make it to a station beacon or the diner in an escape pod before it blows up.
Why isn't this a thing this is great
Being able to shove people in pods would also be very helpful when it comes to recovering bodies that have been spaced.

I guess you'd have to make sure they didn't take the drivers seat though
(12-22-2016, 02:06 PM)zewaka Wrote: I don't think you have ever tried to use an escape pod. You can still make it to a station beacon or the diner in an escape pod before it blows up.

All the times i used I couldn't do that, but i guess i was doing something wrong, thanks for the info.
(12-23-2016, 03:48 AM)Maegor Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 02:06 PM)zewaka Wrote: I don't think you have ever tried to use an escape pod. You can still make it to a station beacon or the diner in an escape pod before it blows up.

All the times i used I couldn't do that, but i guess i was doing something wrong, thanks for the info.

Blame RNG for not being able to
Normally when I go corpse rescuing, I bring along a crate so I can stuff the bodies into something that'll fit in the pod. Its kind of an unnecessary step, but there is a way around that.