Goonstation Forums
Shoving people in escape pods - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Shoving people in escape pods (/showthread.php?tid=7691)

Shoving people in escape pods - New525 - 12-11-2016

You should be able to click drag people into escape pods and watch as they blast off into the great abyss.

RE: Shoving people in escape pods - misto - 12-11-2016

click drag might be a bit quick, sounds like more of a job for grab + a progress bar like loading a body into the reclaimer, but yes

RE: Shoving people in escape pods - medsal15 - 12-11-2016

I want this possible with the arc smelter too.

RE: Shoving people in escape pods - Admiral jimbob - 12-11-2016

I always thought escape pods should be able to do this if you emag them, say it's disabling the safeties or whatever

RE: Shoving people in escape pods - Hulk Hogan - 12-12-2016

This would be nice, especially when your on a space adventure and your friend is dying and you need to rush him back to the station.

RE: Shoving people in escape pods - Maegor - 12-22-2016

(12-12-2016, 02:30 AM)Hulk Hogan Wrote: This would be nice, especially when your on a space adventure and your friend is dying and you need to rush him back to the station.

I don't think you have ever used a escape pod

RE: Shoving people in escape pods - ZeWaka - 12-22-2016

(12-22-2016, 01:21 PM)Maegor Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 02:30 AM)Hulk Hogan Wrote: This would be nice, especially when your on a space adventure and your friend is dying and you need to rush him back to the station.

I don't think you have ever used a escape pod

I don't think you have ever tried to use an escape pod. You can still make it to a station beacon or the diner in an escape pod before it blows up.

RE: Shoving people in escape pods - poland spring - 12-22-2016

Why isn't this a thing this is great

RE: Shoving people in escape pods - Frank_Stein - 12-22-2016

Being able to shove people in pods would also be very helpful when it comes to recovering bodies that have been spaced.

I guess you'd have to make sure they didn't take the drivers seat though

RE: Shoving people in escape pods - Maegor - 12-23-2016

(12-22-2016, 02:06 PM)zewaka Wrote: I don't think you have ever tried to use an escape pod. You can still make it to a station beacon or the diner in an escape pod before it blows up.

All the times i used I couldn't do that, but i guess i was doing something wrong, thanks for the info.

RE: Shoving people in escape pods - medsal15 - 12-23-2016

(12-23-2016, 03:48 AM)Maegor Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 02:06 PM)zewaka Wrote: I don't think you have ever tried to use an escape pod. You can still make it to a station beacon or the diner in an escape pod before it blows up.

All the times i used I couldn't do that, but i guess i was doing something wrong, thanks for the info.

Blame RNG for not being able to

RE: Shoving people in escape pods - Superlagg - 12-23-2016

Normally when I go corpse rescuing, I bring along a crate so I can stuff the bodies into something that'll fit in the pod. Its kind of an unnecessary step, but there is a way around that.