Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bread Soup.
FUcking put a spoiler on that abomination of a picture.

Then again it just looks like gruel, or oatmeal, or like,

wait, shit, there's actually a lot of foods that look like that. Like, a lot. and I'm forgetting all of them.
Recipe should be bread and welding fuel in the mixer, served with a big spoon.
Looks like gruel, tastes like grandma.
(12-08-2016, 02:32 PM)Houka Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 02:07 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: I'm out of the loop, what happened with bread soup?

[Image: image.jpg]

just in case anyone missed it back on page 1
(12-08-2016, 03:36 PM)TheNewTeddy Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 02:32 PM)Houka Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 02:07 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: I'm out of the loop, what happened with bread soup?

[Image: image.jpg]

just in case anyone missed it back on page 1

this is just disgusting enough that it should be put in the game
If we have bread soup we should also have toast sandwiches
[Image: An_image_of_a_toast_sandwich%2C_shot_from_the_side.jpg]
I'm pretty much certain that you can make toast sandwiches already, or if not then I'm not sure why not given that you can make nigh-on anything as a sandwich.
A few months back when I was doing clinicals for a nursing assistant program, one of my duties was to feed breakfast to the residents who needed help. The typical breakfast had some scrambled eggs, a couple pieces of toast, a bit of oatmeal, and no less than three different kinds of drink.

One morning, I was assigned to someone who didn't have any teeth, which I'm sure you can imagine would make breakfast tricky. Of course, the nursing home had planned for this. Through sheer passive-aggressive accommodation, they decided to puree everything, including the toast, which ended up as a foamy, gelatinous, light-brown paste with bits of whole-grain speckled throughout. Imagine this bread soup, but slightly drier and with someone actually eating it (Please tell me you didn't eat that, even if you did).

Kinda says something that of all the gnarly shit I got to be a part of in those few weeks, the strained toast is the one thing that legit still kinda skeeves me out. Well done.
(12-08-2016, 06:42 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Through sheer passive-aggressive accommodation, they decided to puree everything, including the toast, which ended up as a foamy, gelatinous, light-brown paste with bits of whole-grain speckled throughout.

Ah, FOAM! Ingenious! We must patent this! I want to corner the american market before anyone else!

[Image: 4f8a2adb85.png]

(may or may not contain slight amounts of sweetened cow)
(12-08-2016, 06:42 PM)Superlagg Wrote: (Please tell me you didn't eat that, even if you did).

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...
My nausea from yesterday approves this

Also make it so that when you eat it everyone in range vomits, like when you pick up green vomit
I'd rather have just one person nearby vomit so the station is not filled with vomit but that the vomit you vomit is actually more bread soup so that you can never be rid of it. should it be crushed, it'll just be respawned elsewhere on the station.
(12-09-2016, 04:48 AM)TheNewTeddy Wrote: I'd rather have just one person nearby vomit so the station is not filled with vomit but that the vomit you vomit is actually more bread soup so that you can never be rid of it. should it be crushed, it'll just be respawned elsewhere on the station.

Yes, Bread Soup shall curse the station
bread soup legit owns and is hecka dang tasty if you throw another ingredient or two at it, like literally anything. gazpacho. pappa al pomodoro. wodzionka. all good
Quick google search for "bread soup" turns up some tasty results.

[Image: cq5dam.web.400.300.jpeg]

cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/laura-calder/bread-soup.html