Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bread Soup.
In memoriam of a horrid mistake made by yours truly, I offer Bread Soup to be judged by the masses. It is simply a joke item.

Burrito, Houka, I expect your support, because I have no idea how to code this.
Fully supported, this idea has been well hashed out in a wide-ranging discord discussion
Fine. But this doesn't leave Goonstation. Ever.
I'm coding this when I get home
im making a character called bread vomitĀ in memorial to dreamcarver's food nightmare

please code in bread soup, either as a food item or as a reagent

please

i need this in my life
I fully support this so long as you spawn with a beaker of it every round if your ckey is DreamCarver.
and bread bowl to serve soup in
I'm out of the loop, what happened with bread soup?
(12-08-2016, 02:07 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: I'm out of the loop, what happened with bread soup?

Knowledge is suffering.
(12-08-2016, 02:07 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: I'm out of the loop, what happened with bread soup?

[Image: image.jpg]
no. No. NO. NO! NO!!!!
Grumpy indicated that he was going to sleep not long ago.

You literally dragged him out of his bed.

With your bread soup.
In terms of the amount of people involved, and, when added between persons, the total time spent discussing this idea; as well as the wide-ranging nature of the people involved (IE not just admins) I am convinced that this has been the most widely discussed and well thought out addition to goonstation in years if not decades; and for that reason, don't see how I can do anything except back it fully.
I scrolled down to see what the hell this was about and audibly gagged at the picture
Well that's fucking disgusting