Poll: Arrows or WASD?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Arrows
26.92%
14 26.92%
WASD
67.31%
35 67.31%
punching/yelling at someone else to make them control the game for you
5.77%
3 5.77%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrow Keys or wasd
If you don't use the objectively superior robust claw use-15%-of-your-keyboard and sit-at-a-weird-angle technique, then you're doing it wrong.

[Image: n96ZbyK.png]
That really just looks like it would hurt and when rounds are about a hour each your going to be keeping your hand like that for a while
I play traditionally with arrow keys.
I played with arrow keys for years until I started playing again last december. From then on it was wasd all the way, no way I would go back now.
I use WASD out of habit. Early on in my life as a wee computer user, I played a lot of FPSes and well. WASD just got ingrained in my brain.
I use Arrow keys. Left hand on the arrows and right hand on the mouse during combat. Right hand on Arrow keys and left hand on the keyboard during non combat. It's pretty easy and the CTRL hotkeys make things easier then they used to be in 09. I can also type really fast with my left hand.

(12-03-2016, 12:39 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: That really just looks like it would hurt and when rounds are about a hour each your going to be keeping your hand like that for a while

You would be shocked to see how far I can bend my fingers. Also not really I mostly use one hand as I play till combat situations happen.
When I first played in 2013 we had no WASD, so I used arrow keys. I assumed when I started playing again I'd want to continue but I found WASD just too convenient. T and G make it simple.
I have added a poll for you

also WASD is objectively and inarguably superior, fight me
Thanks haine
(12-03-2016, 04:37 PM)Haine Wrote: I have added a poll for you

also arrow keys is objectively and inarguably superior, forget what I said earlier
Fite me skrubs. wasd all da way.
arrow keys forever

lefties represent
WASD, it's easier to use hotkeys since your hand is already in place for the majority of them.
(12-04-2016, 02:58 AM)grumpchkin Wrote: WASD, it's easier to use hotkeys since your hand is already in place for the majority of them.

Map the hotkeys to your mouse, n00b
WASD, using a laptop, using arrows would just be too difficult.
I used to be arrows but I converted.
If I had a fancy mouse and a full keyboard i'd probably go arrows though.