Poll: Arrows or WASD?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Arrows
26.92%
14 26.92%
WASD
67.31%
35 67.31%
punching/yelling at someone else to make them control the game for you
5.77%
3 5.77%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrow Keys or wasd
I was wondering how many of you use the arrow keys/ wasd movement system?
I personally use wasd because trying to use a mouse with the arrow keys or numpad hurts my hand and It just does not work for me.

Also I can't seem to use polls so I guess just post a reply
I'm on a shitty laptop with no mouse, so WASD is better for me.

I'm used to WASD anyways, I think the reason I gravitated to Goon so quickly was just the fact that WASD was used by default.
I've used arrow keys since 2008. I don't think I'll be changing to WASD any time soon.
I use WASD because I am used to it from my hours of Minecraft.
Arrow keys.
WASD. The only real inconvenience is talking, and I'm a slow typer anyways.
Arrow keys because it's what I started with and what i'm used to.
I just have a question for the arrowkey people. How do you use the mouse without it feeling like shit?
(12-03-2016, 10:59 AM)HydroFloric Wrote: I just have a question for the arrowkey people. How do you use the mouse without it feeling like shit?

Left hand on arrow keys, right hand on mouse. Doesn't feel that bad, I dunno maybe i'm just used to it.
Anyways WASD is just better for me I guess buttons for shit are closer and stuff less strain on my hand and like most people said its what im used too.
WASD. Just use T to open the talking prompt.
WASD. Only have to move one hand while typing since the other one's already on the letter buttons.
(12-03-2016, 10:59 AM)HydroFloric Wrote: I just have a question for the arrowkey people. How do you use the mouse without it feeling like shit?

I sit at 45° clockwise from perpendicular to the screen, with my left hand on the numpad and my right hand on the mouse. I turn at the hip when I want to type words or use non-numpad hotkeys.
Arrow keys, no question.
wasd, wasd, wasd, wasd, asdqwa wdasd a wd asd awd as das d asd mqawn da