Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who were the LEAST robust players ever to play on goon
Inspired by:
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=7614

We all must have collected some tales of people who were just so horrifically unrobust it was just incredible

Post your highlights here!
Ah. Finally a thread I can say 'Me' on!
Plump, obviously.
I distrust melee weapons because I can't count on myself not dropping them and getting killed with them when they get scooped up by someone else.
it's me
I am robust in some areas, but horrible in others. I can sneak up on my targets and eliminate them silently. I can neurotox people as a changeling in a way the doesn't look suspicous, and absorb them out of sight. I can get people to trust me more than they trust security until it is too late. Yet when it comes to actual combat, I am more likely to end up clicking myself with a stun baton and get stabbed to death with my own saber or walk directly into a cloud of smoke and get shot to death with my own revolver.

TL;DR: I could probably go in both of these threads if I wanted to.
me
I can prove this in game if needed
actually it was me

i was really bad at fighting, but i was really good at talking
I often get beaten to death. frown
I sometimes think im good but most of the time I am not robust very much...

But maybe one day I will be kinda okay abit at being robust
It depends on the situation, but I can be very, very robust, or horribly unrobust. Telescience is somewhere I can shine, but when I'm in a killing spree, I can get a bit cocky and die in the process.
obligatory me post
Though I'd like to think I'm good at running, I just need to plan routes better.

No, my actual serious answer is "anyone who isn't robust in the first place, and also a clown."
Clowns get a penalty to robustness by default. Those who can remain robust while a clown, are likely among the top of them all once the shoes come off.
I once clicked myself with a hypo full of spider eggs and sarin 4 minutes after round start.
(12-02-2016, 09:20 PM)New525 Wrote: I once clicked myself with a hypo full of spider eggs and sarin 4 minutes after round start.
rookie
once as QM I ordered some erebite (first thing) and the moment it arrived I planned to grab a rock in each hand, but in my haste, clicked an already occupied hand, and blew myself up long before the 4 minute mark
(12-02-2016, 09:21 PM)TheNewTeddy Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 09:20 PM)New525 Wrote: I once clicked myself with a hypo full of spider eggs and sarin 4 minutes after round start.
rookie
once as QM I ordered some erebite (first thing) and the moment it arrived I planned to grab a rock in each hand, but in my haste, clicked an already occupied hand, and blew myself up long before the 4 minute mark

Something very similar has happened every time ive ordered erebite