Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who were the most robust fighters that played on goon?
Just curious about goons best robusters.
Oar Dehrv is a monster to actually kill and not die in the process.

Usually the best you can get is "Died with him."
Thor always seemed to be top notch
There was Old Man Jenkins.
(11-03-2016, 07:27 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: It really depends on your definition of robust. I mean, there's people who know and use every little trick and resource and never enter a situation unprepared. Then there's people who defeat an entire security team while naked and wielding a battery.
(12-02-2016, 02:08 PM)Vitatroll Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 07:27 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: It really depends on your definition of robust. I mean, there's people who know and use every little trick and resource and never enter a situation unprepared. Then there's people who defeat an entire security team while naked and wielding a battery.

Just curious, how would you murder all of security with nothing but your butt and a battery?

personally, I define it as the battery guy.

Sort of the difference between strategy and tactics.

Robust is tactical level, mano a mano
(12-02-2016, 02:26 PM)Superlagg Wrote:

Just curious, how would you murder all of security with nothing but your butt and a battery?

Hard work, hard reflexes, hard drugs

And a lot of luck
(12-02-2016, 02:26 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Just curious, how would you murder all of security with nothing but your butt and a battery?
I think it's a lord doom story. In that case, that's a good answer to your question.
(12-02-2016, 01:34 PM)Xeram Wrote: Oar Dehrv is a monster to actually kill and not die in the process.

I have seen many skilled changelings and vampires get their asses handed to them on a silver platter by Oar Dehrv. I am lucky he was not on when I had a particularly ballsy changeling round.
one time bubs got a guy to kill himself by standing there and clicking his hand slot in his inventory menu with the russian revolver while the dude was beating on bubs' character(scottie graves). he prob could have just beat the shit out of the guy but he really went that extra mile

also one time Strelok M.O. burst onto the bridge all stimmed up while the crew was throwing an open door party and brazenly tried to break into the captain's office to steal his shit in front of everyone. then he fought us up to and after his stims ran out and i'm pretty sure we still never caught him.

them's my votes
(12-02-2016, 01:34 PM)Xeram Wrote: Oar Dehrv is a monster to actually kill and not die in the process.

I have never come close to killing him. He even ate 4 of my brain burgers in front of me once!
(12-02-2016, 03:48 PM)CaptainBravo Wrote: one time bubs got a guy to kill himself by standing there and clicking his hand slot in his inventory menu with the russian revolver while the dude was beating on bubs' character(scottie graves). he prob could have just beat the shit out of the guy but he really went that extra mile

also one time Strelok M.O. burst onto the bridge all stimmed up while the crew was throwing an open door party and brazenly tried to break into the captain's office to steal his shit in front of everyone. then he fought us up to and after his stims ran out and i'm pretty sure we still never caught him.

them's my votes

I remember one time I was playing as a wizard with the TK spell, and while I was spam punching someone they dropped a russian revolver. Of course since I was spam clicking I picked it up and shot myself.
Oar is pretty damn robust.
no love for me or jay wolff huh

oar is ez

just use his tactics against him and you'll have an easy time hiding in bushes and tasing people

also protip if you down someone you can grab and throw, you don't have to reinforce your grip.

also anecdotal story

one time derhv was mindslaved and was rampaging around. i successfully disguised myself as his master to get near him and stun and murder him.