Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question about the staffing methods of the station.
I could have sworn that there was something hinting at the syndicate being 'the good guys' somewhere.
(11-29-2016, 03:43 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: I could have sworn that there was something hinting at the syndicate being 'the good guys' somewhere.

more anti-villain/hero remember they are using stuff like nukes and chemical weapons and don't seem particularly concerned with civilian casualties so its less black and white and more black and grey. that being said it's very heavily implied nanotrasen has been messing with all kinds of shit you shouldn't mess with. And that they may be part of an ancient cult and the station as a whole may be one giant twisted experiment
In reality, NanoTrasen can be perceived as the bad people for the massive loss of life, according to lore, and for their uncaring attitude towards other companies, which were put out of business, and they later came together to make a conglomerate of fallen companies and named themselves the Syndicate who are sworn to destroy NanoTrasen, since NT destroyed them in one way or another. If they didn't use nukes and other terrorist items, then they would be the good guys, technically.
(11-28-2016, 03:23 PM)ferriswheel1 Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 02:00 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: There's a reason why "centcom" is just poisonous ice cream and a graveyard....

And it's in VR too. Makes me think that the shuttle just explodes in hyperspace and your brain just gets uploaded into VR.

Centcom isn't in vr though?
(11-30-2016, 03:18 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 03:23 PM)ferriswheel1 Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 02:00 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: There's a reason why "centcom" is just poisonous ice cream and a graveyard....

And it's in VR too. Makes me think that the shuttle just explodes in hyperspace and your brain just gets uploaded into VR.

Centcom isn't in vr though?

it is in the sense that there on the same z-level