Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what does goonstation work as?
Vitatroll Wrote:Home business. I also do odd jobs for satan, apparently.

Just want to clarify that this means I buy and sell random shit.

and do odd jobs for satan.
(10-24-2016, 11:26 AM)Vitatroll Wrote:
Vitatroll Wrote:Home business. I also do odd jobs for satan, apparently.
I buy and sell random shit.
and do odd jobs for satan.

Would souls be included in that random shit then?
Not really. Hell is pretty packed these days; you'd find cheaper real estate in Monaco.

I do have a few timeshares available, though.
Used to work as a care provider for people with disabilities. Quit after probably getting bedbugs from a client. It was the straw that broke the camel's back on that stressful job.

Now I work at a Golf course doing general landscaping. Way more chill, but it's seasonal and is going to be ending for winter soon.
Full time student, with a bit of webdev/other shitty computer work on the side.
Full time student, was a part time janitor until today. It's as shitty as the game makes it seem.
High School. Planning on going to college for an aerospace engineering degree, then working for SpaceX, NASA, or some other organization. I will help make spaceman fartgame become a reality.
Was the head of a marketing team for a well known bank (if you live in the States) until I had a bit of a nervous breakdown.

Now I print math books, run a design studio that's slowly taking control of my city, take on commission work as an illustrator, and help my wife market her illustrations when she isn't busy with her store.
Sr Security Engineer.
studemt at collage
Depending on how immediate events pan out, Kroger stocker or Amazon warehouse worker

I am kind of hoping for the former all told
From what I've heard online, if you get in the Amazon warehouse, get some very nice shoes.

Also enjoy not being allowed breaks of any kind at any time for any reason at all.
urban planner
College student/Zaxbys chef.
Going to college and helping my parents run their store.