Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what does goonstation work as?
i myself live with my parents and i work as a game tester, bringing in 7.25 an hour, so if i get contracted a lot i wind up with a decent chunk of change

what about you guys?
I am still studying at school. College to be more precise. And about to stop because of bad grades.
I work with the Government as a clerical officer. Wages is ok, work is mindnumbingly repetitive. Lots of perks though.
Trained to be a science teacher, but realized half way that I fucking hate teenagers.
One of the perks is the ability to go back to college, might go back and train to be a psychologist, as i'm interested in that field after reading a ton of Jung. The work will pay for my degree, which is p. sweet.
Otherwise i'm stuck in this paper shuffling job, living with the parents. It really ain't all that bad, I'm saving $$$ something serious, which i'll be using to pay to fix teeth and go to Nepal (in theory)
College student, which is why I recently have stopped playing the game and have just been content with shitposting on the forums.
I work in construction, but I'm probably going to be unemployed soon enough.
Haha I'm still at high school
I am a grad student. I do computer science things and teach undergrads how to make gud programs. Pay is OK and tuition is free, so I'm happy.
EMT. This post is more than five characters.
High school, thinking of joining the Swedish Military after I finish.
Web Developer.
College Student. Also minimum wage town pool front desk worker.
Home business. I also do odd jobs for satan, apparently.
I'm a useless 17 year old. o man.
High school student
Accountant in big firm.