Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.17 Average
The Farkas house of text walls, ridicule and doomsday preppery
(10-09-2016, 10:39 AM)Admiral jimbob Wrote: what the fuck is this four pages of timecube-level gibbering

Belly-Button  Logic Works.
When   Do  Teenagers  Die?
Adults Eat Teenagers Alive,
No Record  Of  Their Death.
 Father Son Image, Not Gods.
(10-10-2016, 12:44 AM)grumpchkin Wrote:
(10-09-2016, 10:39 AM)Admiral jimbob Wrote: what the fuck is this four pages of timecube-level gibbering

Is this a solarium clue?
(10-10-2016, 02:25 AM)ferriswheel1 Wrote:

Is this a solarium clue?

I think it's a time cube quote
(10-10-2016, 02:34 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 02:25 AM)ferriswheel1 Wrote:

Is this a solarium clue?

I think it's a time cube quote

The bottom of the time cube page is a solarium hint, of course
The solarium is really just a way to indoctrinate people into believing in the time cube theory.
No, that's not the Solarium. Seek the Chronarium.
(10-10-2016, 06:37 AM)BurntCornMuffin Wrote: No, that's not the Solarium. Seek the Chronarium.

Please, dont tell me we gotta destroy a thousand clocks.
Back on topic, Ill be first to vouch that it looks like Vuk is trying to reel back. Hes at least trying to break things into pargraphs and is playing nice on destiny. Still not great but it seems like hes making an effort. Good on him if thats the case.
(10-10-2016, 10:01 AM)cyberTripping Wrote: Back on topic, Ill be first to vouch that it looks like Vuk is trying to reel back. Hes at least trying to break things into pargraphs and is playing nice on destiny. Still not great but it seems like hes making an effort. Good on him if thats the case.

That's not a text wall, ridicule, or doomsday prep and you say it's back on topic? For shame!
This is old news, but i'd like to clarify the incident involving me and Vuk, He stole several different things from all around the station. I attempted to regain possession of the antique laser gun to return to the captain, and return the detective's revolver to where it should go, security. Since I was playing security, I went through the best lengths to do so and got the revolver ammo box back but Vuk ran, eventually finding him later, where he shoots me 3-4 times with lethal rounds and attempts to hide my body in the engine.
(10-10-2016, 10:55 AM)Nessixtyfive Wrote: This is old news, but i'd like to clarify the incident involving me and Vuk, He stole several different things from all around the station. I attempted to regain possession of the antique laser gun to return to the captain, and return the detective's revolver to where it should go, security. Since I was playing security, I went through the best lengths to do so and got the revolver ammo box back but Vuk ran, eventually finding him later, where he shoots me 3-4 times with lethal rounds and attempts to hide my body in the engine.

Wait, what the fuck? Why is this the first I'm hearing about this?
He gets really pissed when you call him Vik.
Not even exaggerating, it was almost like an antagonist role had creeped it's way into RP.