Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Clarion FIX THIS SHIT Thread
There's no ChemMaster in hydroponics. Definitely space for it in their backroom if you shuffle things around a little.
No Ghost Drone Fabricator. Shameful Clarion.
Custom's fabricator is a uniform one, not the special one
Here's an interesting bug:
[Image: PN7COMg.png]
Gas that comes out the vent from the hot loop release valve doesn't leave the ship. It just clings to the catwalks, and the trail of heated gas goes all the way to the smelter.

Also, I noticed a couple of wiring issues are still present. Specifically in the north doors of Engineering gas storage (Urs), and in the Medbay halls (Cameron).
(03-29-2017, 08:39 AM)Maegor Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 08:01 PM)elan_oots Wrote: There's no Portasci remote in the RD's office, so unless an RD spawns with the program it's useless.

Are you sure it isn't in the locker? The med bay ones are

Unless someone stole it in both lockers both rounds I checked it on, they aren't there.
The Arc Smelter is still buggy. Either the code isn't updated, or it's updated and I'm an idiot. Either way. Also, adding a Quantum Telescope computer to the refinery would be cool.

EDIT: Apparently there's an arc smelter and a nano-crucible.
Get the cool one onto the Clarion.
I don't believe the DWAINE terminal in artlab starts wired, but maybe that's intentional given the state of the room.
And this was probably mentioned elsewhere but I'm too lazy to really look for it.
I love the Clarion because it's just so full of potential for RP (and the wooden flooring doesn't hurt!). The two little nooks near cryo where you can sell stuff, the room above cryo with the couch and all things perfect for hobo chemistry, the seedy maintenance between port and starboard primary, all the places you can sit around and have chats, the funeral parlor, the entire area around the arcade and barbershop...

That being said, there are still some things missing/bugged. 

Bugs:
-Clicking begin tour at the tour console doesn't do anything
-You actually can't sell stuff through QM because the mass driver is really weak and just moves crates one tile below the conveyor belt. If a crate is hit by another mass drivered crate, it will end up near the diner's solars
-Detective's bedroom and freezer can be accessed by anyone with maint access
-Anyone can get into sec podbay by going through the external airlocks
-Chemistry is missing mechanical dropper(s)
-Pharmacy is missing reagent scanner(s)
-QM is missing robotics and medical fabs
-And again, wiring issues with the OR, morgue, and genetics/cloning/port primary

Suggestions:
-Make it so that not all the pods in the public podbay are locked
-Add just a couple extra first aid kits (eg. table in front of locker room, one of the tables in escape - swap an emergency toolbox for it?)
-Add Tanhony!
RD's Quarters have a head of personnel door
Operating theatre always runs out of power because the APC's not wired up correctly.

Cargo Hangar blast door only opens two out of three of the blast door tiles, leaving the middle one hanging up and blocking any large pods from leaving or entering.
There's some areas that get a lil dark. Maybe add special floor tiles with lights built into them that need replacing whenever they're broken but they're damn near impossible to smash (but if the tile is damage it goes smash)
(04-01-2017, 08:09 AM)aft2001 Wrote: There's some areas that get a lil dark. Maybe add special floor tiles with lights built into them that need replacing whenever they're broken but they're damn near impossible to smash (but if the tile is damage it goes smash)

Like those light strips in movie theaters
Something I just remembered - there are two of some (maybe all) buddies.

For one, I saw an Ol' Harner patrolling the corridors and another Ol' Harner in the Buddy Depot.
I resurrect this thread in the name of adding cams to the Port Electrical Substation, so that a friendly AI can set its SMESs without having to deploy to a shell. Also, for consistency, since the Aft one has a cam.

(In a simillar vein, I'd also like another cam in Bar and Pod Bay. I find the lack of consistence cam coverage in those places the most disturbing.)
How susceptible is it to a small breach? Might need emergency airlocks for the main hallway.