Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Clarion FIX THIS SHIT Thread
Couple of issues I've noticed:

- the pod beacons around Clarion are in fairly inconvenient spots. Most notably, there's none right outside the main pod bay.

- escape loses air and pressure really easily - if the doors to space are open at any time, pretty much. This is bad because of the aforementioned beacon issue, which means people in pods on the left side of the station tend to just disembark outside escape and enter from the outside, depressurizing it.

- the AI eye has trouble with toggling turrets in its own chamber, but that might not be a Clarion-specific issue.
There's no horse mask, thumbs down
There are too many blind spots for the AI eye. Image as an example. It might be because cameras can't see through walls, which would apply to other maps. Note that I am standing on the camera tile.

EDIT: I was told that this is intended behavior.
That spot looked like the private rooms, which would be reasonable to not see in.

You can't see the crusher or a large area around it though. Kind of important if you want to kill save someone who was just sent to it.
I think the toxins room has no connection to the research network. The DWAINE terminal can't connect to the mainframe (the command pings out) and if I remember correctly, the gas sensor isn't on the list of artlab devices either.
I think this was already noted but I didn't see it in this thread:

The armory is ridiculously easy to break into.
Reinforced walls can be broken down in a minute, and just removed instantly using thermite.

I feel it is unfair to hold Clarion to standards that Destiny blatantly fails at, but I'd still like to see this improved.

A good way to fix it would be to add one of those laser-trip walls to the aft-end of the room (and possibly replace the entire starboard wall with laser-glass as well) and shift the contents of the armory up, at the expense of the radar-dish space.
An easy way to fix it would be to replace the 2 grates in the maintenance corridor with 3 vending machines of any kind.
Just finished a round and noticed something interesting.

The Contraband crate isn't Security ID access, and can thus be looted by any idiot who breaks in.
Clowns STILL ARE NOT taking brain damage when they fall from walking. it is 2018 and how are clowns allowed to go the whole round without ANY brain damage?! I'm sorry but this is madness.
there's no restricted medicine locker in medbay aaaaaa
The gas transfer valves block off the Chief Engineers room from the engine when it's in use.

Which is really weird, as it can be moved one space to the right and not affect anything.
The interior door at Cargo bay desk does not open with quartermaster's access rights.
No idea how much of this has been looked at, however: Clarion now has sensible corridor sections to stop the whole fucking ship depressurizing the moment there's a breach.
A very good change.
(02-02-2018, 11:55 PM)Mordent Wrote: No idea how much of this has been looked at, however: Clarion now has sensible corridor sections to stop the whole fucking ship depressurizing the moment there's a breach.

You forgot to add firelocks under them
(02-06-2018, 09:38 PM)Maegor Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 11:55 PM)Mordent Wrote: No idea how much of this has been looked at, however: Clarion now has sensible corridor sections to stop the whole fucking ship depressurizing the moment there's a breach.

You forgot to add firelocks under them

Fair. Will do so this week some time.