Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body switching
Quite the shame. Wonder if the means no monkey cloning too...

Well, disregarding that, you have two options until this (hopefully) gets fixed. One is beyond what most people are willing, which is going to the void and getting the freaky friday machine running. The other is stable mutagen. Just make sure you have enough blood and mutagen for full transformation of both parties. Though it's not technically brain swapping, it'll basically have the same result barring some exceptions.
one thing is that same round some people took out some ones brain and put it into a monkey body and used strange regent on the monkey and it worked so thats good.

And for the mutagen thing what do you mean mutagens for getting rid of genetic shit right I don't understand what you mean.
Yeah, the Secret Monkey Technique works as well.
Nice website
(09-30-2016, 10:41 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: one thing is that same round some people took out some ones brain and put it into a monkey body and used strange regent on the monkey and it worked so thats good.

And for the mutagen thing what do you mean mutagens for getting rid of genetic shit right I don't understand what you mean.

Stabilize unstable mutagen, take someones blood in a certain amount, cram it into another persons body with the stable mutagen, turn them into that person.
Dammmmm I never knew that so diy changling dna sting then?
(10-01-2016, 12:31 AM)HydroFloric Wrote: Dammmmm I never knew that so diy changling dna sting then?

Basically, yeah.

But bear in mind that it doesn't work via smoke, because the blood DNA isn't transferred when you smoke it.
I don't think I was gonna smoke it but thanks for the info.
(10-01-2016, 12:02 AM)Camnui Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 10:41 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: one thing is that same round some people took out some ones brain and put it into a monkey body and used strange regent on the monkey and it worked so thats good.

Stabilize unstable mutagen, take someones blood in a certain amount, cram it into another persons body with the stable mutagen, turn them into that person.

Do they inherit the quirks of whoever they become? Like if someone is mutated into Shitty Bill, do they still spout his lines? I doubt someone turned into a wizard would get their abilities.

Also! One time as the AI, someone stole my brain and tried to clone it into a monkey. I came out as a random human, but with the monkey's name.
Unstable mutagen no, brain-switching yes. If someone sticks their brain into Shitty Bill and then revive, they spout his lines every so often. The wizard thing shouldn't work, in theory, but everything related to this breaks every other week in new and interesting ways, so you never know until you actually try.
One day I will be able to put a assistant into the body of the captain one day