Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hukhukhuk - G3 - around 22:30 gmt 22nd march
Admin name: hukhukhuk
Server: G3
Date/Time: 22:30 gmt 22nd march

Synopsis: I was working in engineering on the engine. Over the course of the round the CE John Marshall had been messing around with the engine in detrimental ways. Thos culminated in him venting all the gas in the heating chamber and venting the hot loop. At this point I called security, got into a fight with him, and then he was demoted and removed from engineering for being a suspected traitor. The CE gear remained in engineering with me.

A short while later after I had repaired the damage to the engine systems I found he had returned to engineering and was attempting to steal the CE gear that had been left in engineering. Presumably he broke in to do this as I had his ID card. I called security and we got into a fight. I knocked him down and stripped him of his gear. At this point the same sec officer that had demoted him arrived on the scene. We talked for a while and then while the officer was leaving with the unconscious John Marshall the ex ce died.

Code:
Pube Beecher says, "you are demoted"
The cigarette machine beeps, "I'd rather toolbox than switch."
Rodger Bould  [145.9] says, "At EVA."
Oswald Felling  [145.9] says, "File an arrest warrant for Nathan for fillign medbay with Plasma"
John Marshall (as Unknown) says, "You're demoted."
Colby Kuster says, "thanks pube"
Pube Beecher  [145.9] says, "AI open door please"
Anton Brewster  [145.9] says, "Security, Darcey black has just stuffed Captain Bravo into the disposal unit"
SAVIOR OF EVERYTHING  [145.9] states, "airscruber request furfilled"
Unknown attempts to remove the handcuffs!
Franklin Weisgarber  [145.9] stammers, "SSeeuurrrrittttyy,  wwhhhy  ii  ssseecccuuiiiittrroonn    arrrreessttiiiinngg  meee????"
Pubbie Straub  [145.9] says, "AI, please open  this door."
Darcey Black  [145.9] says, "SCIENCE GHOSTS"
Pube Beecher  [145.9] says, "again please"
Williambear earned the Damned medal.
Pube Beecher  [145.9] says, "AI can you open the door"
Rodger Bould  [145.9] asks, "Warp field?"
Pubbie Straub  [145.9] says, "TRANSPOSED"
Door Slave 0.1  [145.9] states, "We need more Staff Assistants like Sawyer David. Let's do this."
Darcey Black  [145.9] says, "AI call the shuttle"
Franklin Weisgarber  [145.9] says, "SECURITY, PLEASE SEND SOMEONE TO THE SUPPLY LOBBY"
Alert: The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Franklin Weisgarber  [145.9] says, "YOUR STUPID BOT CUFFED ME FOR NO REASON"
Door Slave 0.1  [145.9] states, "Shuttle called, Head of Personnel request accepted."
Pubbie Straub  [145.9] exclaims, "SCIENCE GHOST FUCKK!!"
Dorathy Heart  [145.9] says, "help there is a roge robot filling my lungs with fire"
Door Slave 0.1  [145.9] states, "Crew are warned that med bay is still flooded with plasma."
Door Slave 0.1  [145.9] states, "Make sure to wear internals and keep open sources of flame away."
the generator makes a pretty rad fracas!
Rob Buster  [145.9] says, "AI where is captain bravo i have a package for him"
Captain Bravo  [145.9] says, "AI, he wants to hurt me"
John Marshall  [145.9] says, "AI, could you open this door please."
You will now weld when you attack.
Colby Kuster attacks Unknown in the chest with the weldingtool!
Door Slave 0.1  [145.9] states, "We need more Staff Assistants like Monty Stafford. Let's do this."
Door Slave 0.1  [145.9] states, "We need more Staff Assistants like Oliver Vectif. Let's do this."
Unknown tries to disarm Colby Kuster!
Unknown attacks Colby Kuster in the chest with the rapid-construction-device (RCD)!
You begin to recover.
Unknown attacks Colby Kuster in the head with the rapid-construction-device (RCD)!
Colby Kuster  [145.9] says, "SEC TO ENGINEERING"
Colby Kuster says, "SEC TO ENGINEERING"
Anton Brewster  [145.9] says, "Medical to the boxing ring"
Unknown attacks Colby Kuster in the head with the rapid-construction-device (RCD)!
You have been protected from a hit to the head.
Door Slave 0.1  [145.9] states, "We need more Staff Assistants like Bryson Blaine. Let's do this."
SAVIOR OF EVERYTHING  [145.9] states, "yes sir"
Colby Kuster attacks Unknown in the groin with the weldingtool!
Colby Kuster is trying to take off the the insulated gloves from Unknown's hands!
Colby Kuster is trying to take off a gas mask from Unknown's head!
Pube Beecher  [145.9] says, "AI OPEN"
Colby Kuster is trying to take off the Optical Meson Scanner from Unknown's eyes!
Colby Kuster is trying to take off the Engineer Headset from Unknown's ears!
Colby Kuster is trying to take off the Engineer Headset from Unknown's ears!
Colby Kuster is trying to take off the the hard hat from Unknown's head!
Colby Kuster is trying to take off the the hard hat from Unknown's head!
Colby Kuster is trying to take off Chief Engineer Jumpsuit from Unknown's body!
Colby Kuster is trying to take off Chief Engineer Jumpsuit from Unknown's body!
Colby Kuster says, "hes came back"
You have added the insulated gloves to the backpack.
Pube Beecher asks, "you killed him?"
Colby Kuster throws the rapid-construction-device (RCD).
Colby Kuster says, "dunno"
Pube Beecher says, "oh not dead yet"
Colby Kuster says, "he must have suicided"
You have added the weldingtool to the utility belt.
Pube Beecher says, "open doors for me"
John Marshall seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
Cyborg Sigma-3  [145.9] states, "BEEP ALERT DEAD QM DETECTED OUTSIDE MINING SHUTTLE BEEP"
Colby Kuster says, "thanks"
Pube Beecher says, "he d ied"
Rob Buster  [145.9] says, "Return the stolen items Captain Bravo"
Pube Beecher blinds Colby Kuster with the flash!
Colby Kuster says, "hey"
Door Slave 0.1  [145.9] states, "We need more Staff Assistants like Jack Swag. Let's do this."
Colby Kuster says, "what the hell"
Pube Beecher is trying to put a handcuffs on Colby Kuster
Admin PM from-HukHukHuk: Why did you kill that guy, f1 to respond
You begin to recover.
Reply PM to-HukHukHuk: he was trying to kill me
Chip King  [145.9] says, "Would someone please deal with the particle field."
Pube Beecher says, "you say he died"
Pube Beecher says, "but you got blood all over"
Captain Bravo  [145.9] says, "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, ROB"
Colby Kuster says, "he had blood all over him"
Colby Kuster says, "i took his clothes off"
Monty Stafford  [145.9] says, "ai open this door"
Pube Beecher says, "and was holding a welding tool when he came"
Colby Kuster says, "yes so"
Admin PM from-HukHukHuk: He never attacked you, you started the fight he tried to push you down and get away
Colby Kuster says, "i protected myself"
Pube Beecher says, "quickly put it inside when i came"
Franklin Weisgarber  [145.9] says, "AI PLEASE OPEN THIS"
Monty Stafford  [145.9] says, "thx"
C o s b y attacks Colby Kuster in the head with Axe!
... You can almost hear someone talking ...
... You can almost hear someone talking ...
Kdwjmfno earned the Fell Down The Stairs medal.
Bryson Blaine says, "WAIT"
Dorathy Heart says, "but thankyou for helping"
Bryson Blaine says, "STOp"
DEAD: Derek Linton gasps, "This was an emergency o2 tank"
SAVIOR OF EVERYTHING states, "did you touch a light tube by any chance"
Pube Beecher says, "holy shit"
Ken Klepto says, "not now"
DEAD: Derek Linton gasps, "and it was full"
DEAD: Ghost (Uland Caldwell) says, "dan, tell chip to abuse that crown"
Ken Klepto says, "busy"
SAVIOR OF EVERYTHING states, "we better get to escape"
Bryson Blaine says, "HELP"
Reply PM to-HukHukHuk: thats not true. he did attack me
Philip Fraser (as Rube Huey) says, "get em inside"
Door Slave 0.1 states, "2 minutes until shuttle arrives"
Door Slave 0.1  [145.9] states, "2 minutes until shuttle arrives"
Lucius Asher says, "tHANKS"
Pubbie Straub says, "He'll make it."
Reply PM to-HukHukHuk: its in the logs
Door Slave 0.1 states, "please make your way to the escape arm"
Dorathy Heart says, "yeah"
Door Slave 0.1  [145.9] states, "please make your way to the escape arm"
Pubbie Straub says, "He weent into the void."
Pube Beecher  [135.9] says, "there's cosby guy killing people with axe"
Pube Beecher says, "there's cosby guy killing people with axe"
Kyzaca Jonesheart  [145.9] asks, "AI?"
Kyzaca Jonesheart asks, "AI?"
SAVIOR OF EVERYTHING states, "come on lets go"
DEAD: Ghost (Waluigi Wario) asks, "Is C o s b y an admin?"
Lucius Asher says, "Yup"
Kyzaca Jonesheart  [145.9] says, "Door, please."
Kyzaca Jonesheart says, "Door, please."
Pube Beecher  [135.9] says, "and he can make it through door"
Pube Beecher says, "and he can make it through door"
DEAD: Ghost (Uland Caldwell) says, "i think so"
Nao Whut (as Ulric Alekseev) says, "GLORIOUS"
Total Newb gasps, "me next?"
Bryson Blaine says, "oh thanks"
Philip Fraser (as Rube Huey) says, "HHEHEHEE"
Unedible Cat says, "WOOO"
Doktor Robotnik says, "ALRIGHT."
Pube Beecher  [145.9] says, "AI track cosby"
Pube Beecher says, "AI track cosby"
Jack Swag says, "You're welcome mate"
DEAD: Ghost (Waluigi Wario) asks, "Can he hear us?"
Nao Whut (as Ulric Alekseev) says, "hey, Phillip guy"
Nao Whut (as Ulric Alekseev) says, "you seem cool"
DEAD: Ghost (Uland Caldwell) says, "i think so"
Virtual Devin Zalack says, "help help"
Admin PM from-HukHukHuk: after you assaulted him for over two minutes
Philip Fraser (as Rube Huey) exclaims, "you too!"
Nao Whut (as Ulric Alekseev) asks, "Mind helpin me out?"
Virtual Devin Zalack says, "some guy outside trying to kill me"
DEAD: Ghost (Waluigi Wario) says, "C o s b y"
Total Newb gasps, "yay"
Philip Fraser (as Rube Huey) asks, "lets go mock some more guys?"
Franklin Weisgarber says, "WHERE IS THE ESCAPE SHUTTLE"
Reply PM to-HukHukHuk: no after he broke into engineering after being demoted
Nao Whut (as Ulric Alekseev) says, "i killed this one guy"
Doktor Robotnik asks, "JUST THE BUTT, RIGHT?"
DEAD: Ghost (Waluigi Wario) says, "Give us a sign"
Philip Fraser (as Rube Huey) asks, "yea?"
DEAD: Ghost (Dan Dingo) says, "I'll live on as a butt bot"
Chip King says, "mmm this crown is so nice"
Nao Whut (as Ulric Alekseev) says, "as part of my traitor objectives"
Virtual Sawyer David says, "Im not trying to kill you bro"
Nao Whut (as Ulric Alekseev) says, "but he got revived"
Reply PM to-HukHukHuk: and tried to take the rcd amoung other things
Door Slave 0.1 states, "entity named C o s b y is in engineering, hot loop."
Door Slave 0.1  [145.9] states, "entity named C o s b y is in engineering, hot loop."
Cyborg Zeta-11 states, "Stun it"
You have been banned by hukhukhuk.
Reason: Dont fucking lie to me when you repeatedly attacked someone and killed them.
This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 1440 minutes.
To try to resolve this matter head to http://autisticpowers.info/ss13/forum/

hukhukhuk accused me of lying about the situation which I clearly did not and showed no interest in discovering the true nature of the situation. Instead he just banned me without giving any time to explain.

The ban is not particularly long and not worth trying to have removed, but I dislike the terse and callous way the situation was dealt with.
Look, the combat logs showed you repeatedly attacking him multiple times over an extended period of time, the first encounter he merely tried to defend himself with disarms, which you conveniently left out of your doctored log, then you begin to attack him AGAIN, with a welder, even turning the fucking thing on before you begin your assault, he tries to disarm you, then decides he should actually defend himself by attempting to incapacitate you. You knock him into crit, then he succumbs after he is stripped.

Hell, in the log you pasted, it shows you turning on your welding tool and immediately beginning the 2nd fatal round of attacks against the CE. I knew exactly what had happened before I even began to talk to you, even then, you failed to mention the first time you had attacked him and called for Pube Beecher to stun him so you could strip his ID.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. The logs are in no way doctored at all. You are claiming because I did not include the entire round in what is supposed to be a synopsis that I some how doctored the log. This is nonsense. I specifically did not change anything in the log I posted at all despite most of it being useless. You are clearly biased and overemotional, assuming malevolence where there is none.

I attacked him because he was destroying the engine and venting the gas. Putting out the fire with a fire extinguisher. The only options were to let the engine be destroyed or attack him. It is a clear choice. He was engaging in a clear act of vandalism and acting as though he was a poor innocent CE minding his business before our altercation is disingenuous.

Before the very first fight began I had warned him to stay out of the engine because I was well aware he was vandalizing the engine.

>it shows you turning on your welding tool and immediately beginning the 2nd fatal round of attacks against the CE

More emotional nonsense. I was an engineer, what else was I supposed to use? He had been demoted from the position of CE, had broken into engineering and was stealing equipment.

>even then, you failed to mention the first time you had attacked him and called for Pube Beecher to stun him so you could strip his ID.

Because this is a total fabrication. I did not strip the CE of anything at all until after the second fight. His tool belt, bag, and id were stripped from him by pube.
Or you could, not overreact and kill the guy for trying to get his shit back? You could use disarm intent to incapacitate and adminhelp to make sure we know your intent before you go out and end someone's round? This is like a scientist killing the RD for trying to make a new chemical. What gives you the right to murder someone for experimenting with the engine? What gives you the right to prevent him from getting his things back, also attacking him immediately as he enters the engine to retrieve them? You already beat the shit out of him which your log doesn't show, your log DOES show you finishing the job without even bothering to try and talk to him.

I guess I should have been more clear about the ban reason, you thought murder was justified for experimenting with the engine, after you had already beaten the shit out of him with a guard watching. He never went after you as he went to get his things, you went after him.
This is just more bullshit. He wasn't experimenting with the engine, he killed it. He wanted to kill it. He said in the chat he killed it. Could you get any more biased if you even tried. The only way you could possibly think this is if you didn't read the log at all or you are being willfully ignorant.

My intent is obvious, I didn't try to kill him. It is obvious in the logs I didn't want to kill him as he died minutes after I knocked him down. I stopped as soon as he was unconscious.

I didn't demote him, sec did. Which you would know if you bothered to read the log or anything I said. So they weren't his things, I was the one left in charge of engineering so they were my things. Which he broke into engineering to steal. So that's what gave me the right to stop him. He went after my things and when i stopped him he tried to kill me.

All of this is clear from the actual logs.
I was John Marshall, the CE in the round in question.

I have to apologise for this scant recount of events, but my computer just crashed before I had the chance to submit a highly detailed account of happenings. I haven't the time nor will to go to those lengths again.

In summary then:

As CE I set up the engine alone. Everything was going well and power output was satisfactory. Mid-way through the round I noticed that the gas canisters were being rapidly drained. They were all on empty and any additional gas canisters added quickly met the same fate. I requested that a borg deliver me more gas from research, and was thus able to keep the engine running for enough time to charge the SMES units to near-capacity.

(It is worth noting that the reason the tanks were drained so quickly was because someone had changed the pumps to operate at the wasteful level of 5) (I discovered this after I had been falsely arrested later on)

After I was confident that the station would have an ample power supply from the SMES units for the rest of the round, I decided to shut down the engine. I did this for 2 reasons:

1) There was no way I could feed the engine with enough gas to keep it stable.
2) I wanted to ensure that nothing bad happened due to the engine being abandoned when it was running at a high temperature and high pressure.

I switched off all of the valves manually and vented the engine. It was at this venting stage that the other engineer, whom I had seen only once at the begining of the round thus far, decided to protest. He seemed to believe that venting the engine was some terrible, traitorous action. I tried to explain what I was doing, but he was in no way capable of reason at the time.

I went into the combustion chamber with an extinguisher to ensure that all parts of the engine were left in a neutral state. Once I was inside, the complainant decided to try to kill me with the fire I was trying to put out. He closed the Heat Shield, trapping me inside. I adminhelped this action and HukHukHuk opened the Heat Shield, releasing me. I made my way out and was again confronted by the engineer. He had at this stage persuaded a security officer to arrest me.

I was stripped of my things in the main engineering room and was then removed, after some protest by me. I adminhelped the initial arrest. Shortly after I was removed, I came free of my cuffs and asked the AI to let me back into engineering. It did so and I began to search for my things. It was at this point that I was spotted and set upon by the other engineer. He ran off for a moment, and then returned with a lit welder.
He attempted to beat me with it while I attempted to evade and disarm him. After a little bit of this, I whipped out my RCD. I was in the redzone healthwise, so I figured this had turned into a fight to the death. I attempted to beat him with the RCD, but I was too gravely wounded, and rendered unconscious. I succumbed to my injuries after a few moments, and then witnessed the security officer who had demoted me without fair reason arrest the other engineer. I adminhelped about the engineer's attack, and kept an eye on the scene. A little while after, I witnessed HukHukHuk wipe out the engineer with an axe.

There are a number of reasons why I believe you to be in the wrong here Kdwjmfno.
(They should be plainly obvious from my summary of events)

1) You had not worked on the engine in any way save the turning on of the SMES and then came back much later on thinking yourself the saviour of the engine.

2) You seemed, and still seem to have little concept of how the engine works, and then jump to conclusions about what the 'right' way to run it is.

3) You refused to make any in-game attempt to discover the reasons for my actions, instead you just screamed about how I was wrecking everything.

4) You immediately jumped the gun and started to harass me and have me arrested upon no reasonable grounds.

5) On two occasions you reacted in the most extreme fashion available, and tried to kill me with no legitimate reason.

6) You're lying about the logs it seems, as I made no attempt to kill you whatsoever until long after you tried to kill me.

7) The most important aspect to gameplay in this game is effective communication, something to which you payed no heed.

I think the logs retained by HukHukHuk are the only real proof of this needed. If another admin would be so kind as to cross-check the results and confirm his findings, I believe that this case could be considered closed.

To finish, HukHukHuk did the right thing in confronting/banning you for this, and my thanks to him for looking into it.
AlienLab was actually the victim in this case, and knowing that Kdwjmnfo tried and failed lying to the security officer who came in; I didn't need much more evidence to know that the person being a jerk was probably some self entitled prick who thinks murder is justified for the slightest things.
Kdwjmnfo, you are a terrible player and there is no merit to your complaint. I am closing this thread.