Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pocket Pets!
This thread died a little mostly because I got derailed with the pocket buddy and also got distracted by other things, but I want to breathe life into it again as there was a lot of excitement for it! Especially with the new polymorph spell.

Someone on the IRC mentioned that they were working on snake sprites, and if anyone else wants to contribute that would be enormously helpful!
Octopuses! A pocket pet that is both smart enough to escape and has the means to do so. Put it in your bag and it'll climb out! Put it in a box and it'll climb out! Put it a crate - well you get the idea. Once it's loose it makes its way to the pool to relax in the water.

Also, should pocket pets be added for the loot table to shaking shrubs around? It'ds be quite entertaining to have a snake full out a houseplant.
Mini-ButtBot

Not pocketable

1 buttcoin

butt
Kinda wanna grab the pocketbuddy idea for implementation. Any objections?
Support.
Go for it.
(09-26-2016, 09:13 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Suggestion: Add these things to the gachapon machines that you get the crew action figures from. I feel it fits the mood of them more than a vending machine

Also I love the pocket buddies

+1
I've successfully sprited the entire snake set! Hands, neck, dead, alive. Later when I'm not on a school PC I'll upload everything to imgur and link the images here.

Actually I think I'll use dropbox to upload the dmi file directly. I made previews, such as every direction of snake in hand and around the neck on the body. Also just neck, then just left hand, then just right hand.

I'll be able to upload it at about 5 PM EST (In about 6 hours)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ukr1sdx316344r...k.dmi?dl=0

Here it is. Feel free to criticize my shit spriting skills.
I want to believe
make a github draft to get the coders excited and possibly get more contributors for it!