Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wood Carving & Carpentry
(09-13-2016, 08:50 PM)poland spring Wrote: You absolutely must be able to tie someone to the saw mill thing for old timey cartoonish violent fun

Oh yeah and we should be able to make wooden credits in units of 5 for dumb old joke purposes

*Snidely Whiplash twirls his mustache and laughs maniacally
I noticed that the Material rewrite uses textures to create things out of a certain material (pizza). There's a wood texture in the DMI that could be used for that.
BUT PIZZA AS A MATERIAL!
(09-14-2016, 09:48 AM)Arborinus Wrote: I noticed that the Material rewrite uses textures to create things out of a certain material (pizza). There's a wood texture in the DMI that could be used for that.

I see a lot of promise in this, actually.
I'd like it if like, wood + carving tool = wooden version of whatever you're standing on top of, or something.
the wooden bats vampires make should be baseball bats
(09-14-2016, 04:18 PM)locusts Wrote: the wooden bats vampires make should be baseball bats

This is horrible and i love it.
(09-14-2016, 04:29 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 04:18 PM)locusts Wrote: the wooden bats vampires make should be baseball bats

This is horrible and i love it.

Give it a 1/100-ish chance of flying around making bat noises.
make wooden, golden, ice, stone etc statues valid targets for animate golem spell

and snowmen, and the clown bop bag
If we include the clown bop bag we should also be able to craft the captain punching bag.
There's no reason for staff assistants not to be able to carve most of the decorative items. Gives me something more to do than just drink fueltanks full of ???? pill bottles.
space termites
This seems like a good place to complain that you can't add wood to a reinforced floor to make a wooden floor. Or craft wooden floortiles. Can this be added?
I wanna make some clogs so that I annoy people when I walk around clacking, also extra noise when dancing.
(09-17-2016, 12:17 PM)DreamCarver Wrote: This seems like a good place to complain that you can't add wood to a reinforced floor to make a wooden floor. Or craft wooden floortiles. Can this be added?

More wooden doors and floors imo. I love woodstation

Altogether I think a wood shop would actually be a hilarious addition/replacement for something in the station. Barbershop maybe. Or maybe put the woodshop in Crew Quarters B and make the jazz lounge the barbershop, while the barber does his stuff in maint.
You forgot wooden walls. Make wood a material. Or even a metal.