Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1 Average
make security officer a 50/50 chance to spawn as either a sec officer or vice cop
I love fun but I equally love freedom of choice. Which is what goonstation is filled with the freedom to choose how I play and have fun. I think adding the suit to the lockers would be the best way to go about this.
(08-28-2016, 01:17 AM)Ed Venture Wrote: I love fun but I equally love freedom of choice. Which is what goonstation is filled with the freedom to choose how I play and have fun. I think adding the suit to the lockers would be the best way to go about this.

If any change is made, make this change. The sec officers already have several goofy shirts available as it is, why not the Vice Officer suit?

Also, is it just me, or did the suit's sprite get darker recently?
ask hop to change the name of the job on your card from security to vice cop or any dumb shit you wish and go get a white jumpsuit from somewhere problem solved
I forget how effective this is but I think you can use the handlaber to rename your ID
Adding clothing to the sec costume locker seems like the best middle ground here - to be or not to be is entirely your choosing.
(08-28-2016, 06:52 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I forget how effective this is but I think you can use the handlaber to rename your ID

Its reasonably effective for changing jobs, completely ineffective for changing identities. It still shows you as the embedded name when worn.