Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give the HoP more stuff to do!
(08-15-2016, 11:43 PM)Mordent Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 09:28 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: i always give all access when i play hop because W H O C A R E S

You are the worst kind of person.

Some men just want to watch the station burn. Who has a better seat then The Illusive Head of Personnel?
(08-15-2016, 04:24 PM)misto Wrote: if the hop is supposed to oversee civ jobs then maybe his office and quarters should be nearer to the civ jobs rather than at the bridge. maybe that security desk next to the owlery could be converted to his new digs and the current bridge desk could be swapped to being a sec checkpoint desk
There is already an extra ID-change computer on the ship, inside the security booth near the pod-bay (the one that is bisected by the PTL beam).
(08-16-2016, 12:35 AM)TheĀ GrimĀ Sleeper Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 04:24 PM)misto Wrote: if the hop is supposed to oversee civ jobs then maybe his office and quarters should be nearer to the civ jobs rather than at the bridge. maybe that security desk next to the owlery could be converted to his new digs and the current bridge desk could be swapped to being a sec checkpoint desk
There is already an extra ID-change computer on the ship, inside the security booth near the pod-bay (the one that is bisected by the PTL beam).
I've always wondered why that was there.
I can force people to upgrade their access by closing the hallway this is brilliant
i guess officially moving the hop's desk to the ptl zone will help pull ppl towards the often-neglected pod bay and encourage more ptl accidents, and its moderately near to the bar so he can go harass the chef, barman and botanists easily

will probably encourage the hop to shout at the engineers to get the engine/ptl online to bring in money, encourage hop to yell at mechanics to make a teleporter across the ptl for ppl to use, etc.
I'm still all for the access pass request computer, but maybe moving the HoP's office might actually be a viable option...? Maybe? It just makes sense to me that their office would be near their quarters.