Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Big Ol' Shuttle Thread*
I considered asking for the ending time to be extended slightly, since sometimes it feels like you have no time to talk about the round before GAME OVER YEAAAAAAAAH/DONK on it

EDIT: Also clarification, this would not interfere with "escape alive/hijack" objectives for the most part, destinations are meant to be purely cosmetic
For a probably dumb idea, what if the absolutely absurdly expensive shuttles let you set the map for the next round.

I mean yeah it would probably be a pain in the butt, but someone could decide to punish the crew by spawning them all on destiny or relocating everyone to an older station.
(08-16-2016, 05:42 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: For a probably dumb idea, what if the absolutely absurdly expensive shuttles let you set the map for the next round.

I mean yeah it would probably be a pain in the butt, but someone could decide to punish the crew by spawning them all on destiny or relocating everyone to an older station.

Well, really old stations are fucked due to map/code changes, but spawning on Destiny and being super overcrowded would be hilarious as long as it didn't happen too often
(08-16-2016, 05:46 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: Really old stations are fucked due to map/code changes, but spawning on Destiny and being super overcrowded would be hilarious as long as it didn't happen too often

Actually we are able to load almost all the maps. They just are not balanced for the current population, code, or related stuff.
(08-16-2016, 09:37 PM)zewaka Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 05:46 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: Really old stations are fucked due to map/code changes, but spawning on Destiny and being super overcrowded would be hilarious as long as it didn't happen too often

Actually we are able to load almost all the maps. They just are not balanced for the current population, code, or related stuff.

Oh okay, that's what I thought (code) mostly
So you can load them but it'd be rather, uh, tricky

Population though, I'd love to see the 50-60 people on LLJK desperately try to fit in Destiny
Oh man, I remember 40+ people all trying to fit into the tiny shuttle on donut. Utterly hilarious, but they all got taken out by one hellfoam.
(08-17-2016, 04:07 AM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: Oh man, I remember 40+ people all trying to fit into the tiny shuttle on donut. Utterly hilarious, but they all got taken out by one hellfoam.

The hobo shuttle should be to small to fit everybody to make it more chaotic
they could all fit in easily if they remembered to lie down
(08-17-2016, 09:51 AM)misto Wrote: they could all fit in easily if they remembered to lie down

do you actually think people would have that level of curtosy on this server
(08-16-2016, 10:04 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 09:37 PM)zewaka Wrote:

Oh okay, that's what I thought (code) mostly
So you can load them but it'd be rather, uh, tricky

Population though, I'd love to see the 50-60 people on LLJK desperately try to fit in Destiny

I've seen this happen before on the Day of Destiny event.

It's surprisingly less crowded than one might expect, though you do end up with like a million corpses in medbay after a while.