Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you do when someone says "shit sec"/"supercop" as a player?
As a third party? Don't get involved, for the most part. If you're worried Sec is rogue or something, try to contact the prisoner after they've been arrested through radio, pda, or visiting the brig. If you don't hear from them, that's when you should start worrying.
Mine did come from a non-sec perspective. I ignore them, but stay wary.

Huff raises a good point I didn't think about though. X saying Y is shit is one thing. Social engineering is a quality antag trait; especially if done right. X saying Y broke rule Z means the situation needs to be ahelped as somebody broke a rule.

As an aside: I'm a slow typer, so it's very rare, but I've tried being a lawyer for antags that I thought actually got a tough break. Engineering an escape generally only makes things worse if you aren't a mindslave. The exception is when sec is mindslaved.
its often sour grapes from people who are used to trampling over victims that don't know how to fight back, but i think it is good sport to cut a little slack to clumsy antags who fuck up and blow their cover early in the round. they won't turn into better antags without at least a bit of practice under their belt
There's really no fixed response to this - it's situational and subjective on a case-by-case basis. Analyze the situation with the comms and your own experiences during the round.
swirlies in the prison toilet
I typically taser them in the brig slap them then fart on there face
As a third party, I've noticed that the people who actually say these things seriously (shit-sec, metagaming tryhard supercop, etc.) are the types of players that I'm always tempted to drown in the pool. I never believe it and will laugh and point if I see them.