Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Darts
Darts would be cool, although I could see them being a traitor item since otherwise it makes bows useless.
i think we should have flaming death darts, but not flaming death, more like slight numbing darts

like i mean let it hold like 2 units or something then only apply a minuscule amount of that two
(07-27-2016, 06:35 AM)Musketman12 Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 06:14 AM)BBEG Wrote: We should also have carftable blow darts and blow dart gun. and while im on the topic of makeshift weapons we should have craftable spears to.

We already have craftable spears, they just don't do damage right now. Hopefully noahs patch gets approved to change that.

After that whole speardrone fiasco on ass day, i'm fairly certain that they DO deal damage
(11-20-2016, 03:40 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 06:14 AM)BBEG Wrote: We should also have carftable blow darts and blow dart gun. and while im on the topic of makeshift weapons we should have craftable spears to.

We already have craftable spears, they just don't do damage right now. Hopefully noahs patch gets approved to change that.

After that whole speardrone fiasco on ass day, i'm fairly certain that they DO deal damage
I made that comment before they were fixed, they do damage now but for like 2 years they did nothing.
(11-20-2016, 10:16 AM)Musketman12 Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 03:40 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

I made that comment before they were fixed, they do damage now but for like 2 years they did nothing.

Oh christ, i didn't even notice the timestamp
how can this game not have LAWN DARTS?
Funny idea:

Bar gets a dartboard.

If you get too drunk, your ability to throw darts is wildly impacted causing things like other people to get hit on accident. Ergo everyone shows up in bar so they can prove their ability to throw darts the best while drunk. Darts work like stickers you can remove with help intent, but cause mild bleeding afterwards.
(07-27-2016, 08:29 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 07:42 AM)poland spring Wrote: I hope gnome chompski can be a speartip

Chompski doesn't actually do any damage, although he does have a rather high stamina_damage value of 40, around the same as a toolbox.

Good to know