Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
really intrusive exploit/glitch
Lately, there's been a surge in people breaking and entering with ease by throwing/catching things rapidly, to the point they can break into an unauthorized place in as little as 5 seconds.

Now, I know breaking and entering is common and isnt a big deal, the real problem is when really annoying staff assistants break into medical to allow people to take items, or break into security to free prisoners. In a recent round, I just had one really annoying security guard smash into chemistry, and zapped me for telling him to gtfo.

It's just really annoying and stressful for people to do this, and it's become so common that this should reaaaally be fixed or at least some sort of offense, being an exploit and all.
This is a well known bug, with most conclusions coming down to "throwing code is nastied."
This is still a thing, and it's becoming real annoying since you can literally bash windows down in mere seconds.
Yeah... please fix this coding gurus.
coders pls
i wish this had happened prior to the great juggling adventure so that copies of people could be made by the clown rapidly catching them multiple times or whatever
(08-11-2016, 07:16 PM)misto Wrote: i wish this had happened prior to the great juggling adventure so that copies of people could be made by the clown rapidly catching them multiple times or whatever

And you guys thought jugglemancy couldn't get any more insane.
(08-11-2016, 07:16 PM)misto Wrote: i wish this had happened prior to the great juggling adventure so that copies of people could be made by the clown rapidly catching them multiple times or whatever

Jugglemacy was never never fixed.
(08-12-2016, 06:30 AM)ErikHanson Wrote:

Jugglemacy was never never fixed.

I mean, I can think of a couple ways to juggle people, but all of them are really convoluted.
On a side note, I'm going to start throwing around odd ideas as to why the throwing bug is happening. I think it might have some connection to the new movement system, and how it no longer really works on a grid-by-grid basis, but now more of a slide. Something got funkied when translating this to throwing stuff.
I've got a fix for this. I'll figure out how to commit it today sometime.
(08-13-2016, 06:46 AM)Grayshift Wrote: I've got a fix for this. I'll figure out how to commit it today sometime.

HALLELUJAH.
It has been fixed. Some kind of happy cloud thing