Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More drugs.
hey

you know how homer got desert visions from eating the hot chili

we should have that with the ghostlier chilis
Maybe Peyote and Mescaline?
and dmt so we can meet the machine elves
I still think there ought to be genetics related drugs like Bioshock's ADAM and EVE that affect things like genetic stability, or act as short term power/energy boosters and synchronizers.
alien drugs that interact with human physiology by making humans see completely normal, non-scary, non-violent things that arent actually there, such as spacemen calmly going about their jobs

seeing spacemen milling about casually might actually be highly disconcerting and confusing depending on where you are at the time
(07-14-2016, 11:21 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I still think there ought to be genetics related drugs like Bioshock's ADAM and EVE that affect things like genetic stability, or act as short term power/energy boosters and synchronizers.

I like this idea. More cross-interaction between departments is always interesting, and the Geneticists jonesin' for that sweet genetic juice to make themselves more powerful/boost their favorite crewmen could be pretty fun. A way of increasing stability could be a bit OP unless hard to make, you'd need a constant drip of it to keep yourself from suffering severe misfires of your powers once you had a large suite of them.
(07-14-2016, 03:47 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 11:21 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I still think there ought to be genetics related drugs like Bioshock's ADAM and EVE that affect things like genetic stability, or act as short term power/energy boosters and synchronizers.

I like this idea. More cross-interaction between departments is always interesting, and the Geneticists jonesin' for that sweet genetic juice to make themselves more powerful/boost their favorite crewmen could be pretty fun. A way of increasing stability could be a bit OP unless hard to make, you'd need a constant drip of it to keep yourself from suffering severe misfires of your powers once you had a large suite of them.

I can see the means to ADAM and EVE production as being locked in a telesci zone if they are powerful enough.