Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throwing is acting all funky.
  • You can chain-throw things into windows to destroy them within mere seconds.
  • When throwing things at windows, it hits both the window and the grille at the same time.
    • Clark Clarkson throws the mechanical toolbox.
    • glass window was hit by the mechanical toolbox.
    • The grille was hit by the mechanical toolbox.
    • Clark Clarkson catches the mechanical toolbox!
I can provide confirmation of both of these bugs.
(07-08-2016, 11:18 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: I can provide confirmation of both of these bugs.

I noticed this too, using a medkit and later a tool box. Lighter items didn't seem to work
Can confirm you can do this with a rock and it will fucking OWN windows. One round I managed to destroy reinforced windows and the grille behind them in two(!!) throws of a rock, both hit simultaneously, not sure if the damage level is intentional.
(07-08-2016, 01:34 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: Can confirm you can do this with a rock and it will fucking OWN windows. One round I managed to destroy reinforced windows and the grille behind them in two(!!) throws of a rock, both hit simultaneously, not sure if the damage level is intentional.

Even better with a brick.
I never really understood why the rapid throwing and catching was a thing. Why not just have it drop to the floor after a throw? Or make it where we can't turbo spam?
Make throw cost stamina?
(07-08-2016, 04:26 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: I never really understood why the rapid throwing and catching was a thing. Why not just have it drop to the floor after a throw? Or make it where we can't turbo spam?

It's actually supposed to be like that whenever a thrown item hits a window, thus the reason it's in a bug report rather than a feature suggestion.

Huh, bug seems to be fixed already.
Really? You've been able to repeatedly throw-catch into windows, walls, etc. since forever. I just don't remember them causing damage before. Oh well, nice that it's fixed. People could go overboard with the spam.
Its kinda a shame, for a while only I and a few people actually knew about destroying windows like this, but I ended up doing it infront of someone and they did it on the shuttle, with 20 or so ghosts watching and now it's pretty much all the craze.

Sorry not sorry, its so useful.
I found it by accident and showed it to a few people and pretty much everyone's response was "Holy Shit" and "Calm down"
Well, it doesn't seem to be fixed, so uh, nevermind, maybe?
(07-10-2016, 08:45 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I found it by accident and showed it to a few people and pretty much everyone's response was "Holy Shit" and "Calm down"

Wasnt it you that I upset by spacing you the round before on the shuttle by quickly destroying a window, then you went around the entire station destroying every single window ? xD
Yeah this is super broken and people use it to break into and out of places super fast. One that comes to mind is the brig in security.
(07-10-2016, 10:01 PM)TheOnlyRyan Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 08:45 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I found it by accident and showed it to a few people and pretty much everyone's response was "Holy Shit" and "Calm down"

Wasnt it you that I upset by spacing you the round before on the shuttle by quickly destroying a window, then you went around the entire station destroying every single window ? xD

Doesn't sound familiar? I play as Dan Dingo