Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tips N' Tricks & Little things you learned that are game changing.
Rather than using a single poison use multiple ones.

Every 2 seconds life ticks, damging and depleting your chem. Rather than a single chem ticking for 1 toxin damage every life cycle, use multiple chems together for significant and rapid damage.

For example:
Plasma, Fluorine, Formaldehyde, Cyanide, Atrazine, Neurotoxin, radium, chlorine is a breeze to make.

It also does 10.5 total damage per tick minimum (not counting bonus tox from histamine and cyanide - or even counting the radiation damage). Within seconds your target will be in crit and unconscious. When used in a sleepy been a mere brush in the hall becomes a stealthy assassination.
Another little known fact that is totally game changing:
- You can button and unbutton some clothing items, like the lab coat or inspector's jacket.
I keep forgetting about that. It's neat!
Less game-changing, and probably outdated/incorrect, but might as well:

(08-23-2016, 03:24 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Since I'm bored anyways I'll throw out the chances of the zipgun blowing up for ammo you can find/make/buy:

Suppressed .22/Fab:
.22: 10%

Detective's Gun:
.38: 10%
.38AP: 10%
.38Stun: 10%

Revolver:
.357 AP: 10%
.357: 11%

Hunting Rifle:
.308AP: 19%

Shotgun Ammo:
Flare: 10%
Rubber Slug: 10%
Smoke 'nade: 20%
AEX: 20%
40mm HE: 20%
Buckshot: 29%

MPRT-7:
RPG: 31%

Of course I could be dumb. I always tend to mess up simple calculations.

Also, some of these things are not like the others. :downs:
Wait, holdon, you can load RPG ammo into a Zip-gun?

How does that even work. It's a freakin' stapler.
(01-22-2017, 11:38 AM)Mageziya Wrote: Wait, holdon, you can load RPG ammo into a Zip-gun?

How does that even work. It's a freakin' stapler.
Nothing has to make sense in this game, just accept it.
(01-22-2017, 11:38 AM)Mageziya Wrote: How does that even work. It's a freakin' stapler.
[Image: rpg-7-ammo.gif]
You put in the narrow end first.
AI fixing guide:
Step 1. Smack with lit welder repeatedly.
Step 2. Smack with cables repeatedly.
Step 3. Reset AI, or if unavailable, yank it's brain out and put it back in.

Works every time, unless they are braindead or killswitched. If this for some reason doesn't work, just put their brain in a borg/new AI
you can set the hand teleporter to no target to have it pop you out somewhere nearby at random. this makes it handy as a last ditch escape tool if you've REALLY been shut in somewhere horrible. or to break in somewhere if you've really been drinking leprechaun juice lately. note that you may also end up in space or in a wall via one of two mishaps, though if you run enough tests you can game the available squares it will spit you out into(a good portal will always use a tile with a floor or lattice and the potential range is limited)

teleporter burglary is also the coolest variety of crime and will make you very cool
Also works great when thrown down as a booby trap while being chased by someone
Or as an a means of area denial when placed over doorways
On the topic of area denial, NPCs like zombies wont walk over portals or open lockers
You can order pizza from cargo, also last I checked pizza boxes are basically reskinned crates which means you can fit bodies inside them.
"And here's your pizza, sir"
"Uh, this isn't a pizza, this is a corpse"
"That'll be 400 credits"
"This is a corpse"
"400 credits"
"It's a corp-"
"400 credits."
That's pretty much how it goes when I eat at little caesars.