Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CameronWoof's Sprites
(08-03-2016, 01:43 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote: You think you could try your hand at a fire alarm, or do you figure they're good as they are? They seem a bit weird to me nowadays. Nice IR detector.

[Image: 8sfntZD.png]

As requested. Full animations and junk in the .dmi

.dmi   firealarm.dmi (Size: 907 bytes / Downloads: 402)
You should try putting your hand into the server sprite,

oh and the AI turret control thingies
(08-03-2016, 01:22 PM)MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote: You should try putting your hand into the server sprite,

oh and the AI turret control thingies

Right now I'm just trying to improve on some of the station's really old sprites. The ones that people see the most often. Telesci stuff is going to have to wait. And the little control things are fine, imo.
New TV sprite!

[Image: GTNFjL1.gif]

.dmi   TV.dmi (Size: 895 bytes / Downloads: 395)
(08-03-2016, 04:52 PM)CameronWoof Wrote: New TV sprite!

Why is the TV disolaying text instead of well... not text?
(08-04-2016, 02:34 AM)Naximous Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 04:52 PM)CameronWoof Wrote: New TV sprite!

Why is the TV disolaying text instead of well... not text?

News channel? Honestly, this is just an interpretation of the current sprite, which appears to be a screen of blue text.
Revisited my ID sprites. The old ones were pretty bland and uninteresting, but I'm really proud of how these turned out.

[Image: h4A5nTw.png]
[Image: jgNHPoA.png]

EDIT: Went back over these after taking a break, think I came up with a decent design for the Captain's ID.
[Image: cWUqlsX.png]

EDIT THE SECOND: Because it's My Thing, I made a tine-style set for in case if we find something to do with them.
[Image: Hto1jCx.png]
(02-17-2017, 05:04 PM)CameronWoof Wrote: Revisited my ID sprites. The old ones were pretty bland and uninteresting, but I'm really proud of how these turned out.

EDIT: Went back over these after taking a break, think I came up with a decent design for the Captain's ID.

Love these.
(02-17-2017, 05:04 PM)CameronWoof Wrote: Revisited my ID sprites. The old ones were pretty bland and uninteresting, but I'm really proud of how these turned out.

EDIT THE SECOND: Because it's My Thing, I made a tine-style set for in case if we find something to do with them.
[Image: Hto1jCx.png]

very nice!
Brick 
How about an agent card and emag in this style?
(02-17-2017, 09:15 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: How about an agent card and emag in this style?

Agent card looks identical to a normal ID. Yes to emags though.
Revisited that TV sprite. New 'on' state screen, and facing for all four directions.

[Image: YrB2URi.png]

.dmi   TV.dmi (Size: 954 bytes / Downloads: 345)

Took a shot at the emag. It's basically a circuit board with a battery attached, something like the current e-mag.

[Image: 1j5btgs.png]

Two states, with a blinking light.

EDIT: Some variants, can't decide on a design.

[Image: dMYrWYe.png]

One without extra stuff? Iono.
[Image: tm4A8mZ.png]
Alright, pushing these IDs into "final" status. Did some color correcting for contrast and put them into .dmi's.

[Image: dBGCg1H.png]

.dmi   cardnew.dmi (Size: 1.11 KB / Downloads: 348)

[Image: GpgSzem.png]

.dmi   cardnewtiny.dmi (Size: 987 bytes / Downloads: 346)

EDIT: Square Variants
[Image: n5gujYU.png]

.dmi   cardnewsquare.dmi (Size: 1.08 KB / Downloads: 352)

[Image: U4pDzuy.png]

.dmi   cardnewtinysquare.dmi (Size: 949 bytes / Downloads: 336)
I think I prefer the emag with blinky shit on there, it reduces the chance of it being visually confused with a normal circuitboard as much
I like these new ID sprites, but I will miss the old ones if these are added. They look spiffy!