Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Put the AI upload in VR
Oh, this is what you meant... It's still a good idea!
You should be able to transfer items into the VR upload (the ones you have on when you enter the pod) like weapons or something that could help kill monsters or decon walls, etc...
If the AI has some kind of room they can spawn things into, how about some kind of resource points type thing?

Things that can stop the crew in VR cost points, and things that can help them give points

So, as an example, the AI could make something like 5 lions in VR or they can make 10 lions and a weapon for them to fight them with.
and hologram projectors to bring the NIGHTMARE into the REAL WORLD...
When you die in the game you die irl
Give the AI some sort of RAM resource that gets used up by spawning shit so it can't completely fuck over the virtual world, and give humans some hacking tools so they can spawn in matrix-style cheats like revolvers and tools and stuff.
obviously the hacking will have to be done via dwaine terminals and shit. then when you jack in, youll be handed your goodies. unless youre using syndicate hacking tools...
Finally, my ability to use a fictional operating system like the turbonerd I am will save the day! Look who's laughing now, robust jerks, I just wrote myself a katana! Sweet vengeance is finally mi--

*shoved over, katana stolen, shoved into skull repeatedly*
(06-22-2016, 03:54 AM)Cirrial Wrote: Finally, my ability to use a fictional operating system like the turbonerd I am will save the day! Look who's laughing now, robust jerks, I just wrote myself a katana! Sweet vengeance is finally mi--

*shoved over, katana stolen, shoved into skull repeatedly*

I would never do this error. *summons lions**lions are hacked**starts screaming*
I know butt fu
Can this please be a thing? 

I also think  that the Ai should be inside the simulation 100% but once you kill it/defeat it in an epic hacker battle, a USB drive will pop out of whatever VR device you are using containing the AI's brain which can be then be uploaded in other electronic items (if you want to punish a rude-AI) such as a cleaning bot or a laser gun to have a cool talking Lasergun sidekick
Put the AI in a buttbot. Have the AI fart on your foes.
This is so goddamn Lawnmower Man as an idea.

Do it. Lawnmower Man clearly should be the primary inspiration for VR in SS13.