Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Map] Abandoned Office Thingy
every good office needs a janitors closet.

maybe an escape pod for the head office. could even be some empty escape pod launch bays and blown escape pod wreckages around

roaches, space wasps, etc. might liven the place up a bit
Remove the police baton.

Just trust me on this okay.
yeah the police baton is pretty strong, isnt it? even a regular stun baton lying around would be gentle in comparison. you could even have it so it was at 0 charge
Do you not not see the pod bay with wreckage? Also removed the police baton

(06-11-2016, 01:10 PM)MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote: Do you not not see the pod bay with wreckage? Also removed the police baton

Added power conduits because supply teleporter
Removed police baton
Added atmospherics in maintenance
Made a few tiles plating to show that this place is pretty darn old.
[Image: dxVF5NB.png]
perhaps some of those code-locked treasure crates could be stashed

and if the place is meant to be super old, maybe you could copy some of the dusty old medkits and any other antiques from bradbury and elsewhere

i wonder what purpose this place had back before it was abandoned
(06-11-2016, 05:48 PM)misto Wrote: perhaps some of those code-locked treasure crates could be stashed

and if the place is meant to be super old, maybe you could copy some of the dusty old medkits and any other antiques from bradbury and elsewhere

i wonder what purpose this place had back before it was abandoned

Problem is none of the bradbury props exist in the version of goonstation i'm using. 

Also, it's not meant to be THAT old, maybe like a few years back it was in use as an office by Thinktronic or something.
Added an itsy-bitsy power transmitter satellite
[Image: f76DEWY.png]
Updated both the satellite and added a receiving point to the actual office itself. I'm thinking the office was once something else and the owners of it forgot to rip out all of the power conduits, and just added a solar panel. The satellite is no longer in use, and the receiving point has been blocked off.
[Image: YVlZZ8O.png]
[Image: JDTodiq.png]
why the christ are there two HK drones outside that satellite?
(06-13-2016, 03:30 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: why the christ are there two HK drones outside that satellite?

No idea, just felt like it.
Add some sweet loot there to make it worth fighting 2 drones turning off your pod and dealing it a ton of damages.