Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kerman Security Corporation
updated

BYOND Name: TheNewTeddy
In-game Name: Teddy *
Timezone: Eastern
Provide a way we can contact you: I'm always in the IRC/Discord, also twitter
How long have you played Goonstation for?: signed up in 2014, but took a long 18 month break
Could you say you have a decent amount of Security experience?: Hahahahaha, no.
Your experience as security: People keep stealing my weapons forcing me to chase them.
Tell us what your rulebook is as an officer, everyone’s is a little different!: Stun first, ask questions later.

* differing last names. Right now I'm using "boy" as I use box for AI, bot for cyborg, boo for wraith, and so forth.
BYOND Name: raemuz
In-game Name: prospector Pete/rusty Shackleton's/Loretta henderson
Timezone: Pst
Provide a way we can contact you: irc or pm
How long have you played Goonstation for?: idk a few years at least 
Could you say you have a decent amount of Security experience?: probably I'm hos
Your experience as security: fun if you want action or to deal with shitty people and you get to be abreast of all the traitor shenanigans 
Tell us what your rulebook is as an officer, everyone’s is a little different!:. If someone is a good sport about being caught I will defend them against vigilantes in a heartbeat
BYOND Name: Robertmanbob
In-game Name: Constantine lifeblood
Timezone: PDT/UTC -7
Provide a way we can contact you: I'm on the Discord as Robert
How long have you played Goonstation for?: Around 4 years or so, I can't even remember.
Could you say you have a decent amount of Security experience?: I use to play security a ton a long time ago, I'd love to pick up the red jumpsuit again.
Your experience as security: Again, it's been a long time since I last touched security-related matters.
Tell us what your rulebook is as an officer, everyone’s is a little different!: Rampagers deserve to be publicly humiliated. All other perps just need a stern talking to and/or some timeout time.
I would like to see the group get together for a game this weekend, perhaps Sunday? Would that be a good day for everyone? Perhaps a weekly meetup could be arranged? I'm not so sure what we can arrange! I need people's input, and times they can play. Please post and let me know

edit: apparently the links were messed up on the first post, fixed
Hey Jeb I know I signed up for this and all but I am having PC troubles and can not play Space Station for the foreseeable future. I'll let you know the moment I can play again.
Okay, how about every Saturday 1 PM MST starting next Saturday everyone? Let me know on IRC if this can work for you. If you're not on IRC let me know in this thread.

(06-17-2016, 03:31 PM)Ed Venture Wrote: Hey Jeb I know I signed up for this and all but I am having PC troubles and can not play Space Station for the foreseeable future. I'll let you know the moment I can play again.

Alrighty
i was at this weeks meeting

in spirit

[Image: hyLKL8c.png]
(06-25-2016, 12:50 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: i was at this weeks meeting

in spirit

-picture-

I knew I felt a strange chill down my spine!