Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Destiny FIX THIS SHIT Thread
(11-17-2016, 04:47 PM)Flourish Wrote: Beepsky keeps patrolling the same area around security.

Also, Mrs. Muggles now spawns with a pink human jumpsuit instead of a pink monkey one.

I'll have to look into the thing with beepsky in a bit.

Monkey-specific jumpsuits have been replaced by normal jumpsuits using monkey-specific icons where available when monkeys wear them. I haven't bothered to make the rest of the normal colored jumpsuits have monkey versions yet, but when doing the initial change I accidentally replaced Mrs. Muggles' jumpsuit with the wrong color path, pink instead of magenta. Quick fix.
At least the pool room and atmospherics room APCs seem not to be connected, from what I've seen.
The pool/gym areas on Destiny lack any security cameras for the AI to examine through. Or security, for that matter.
The boxing ring's alleviated a little by using a TV at least, but it's still a minor nuisance to try dealing with.
(11-20-2016, 08:05 PM)Avack Wrote: At least the pool room and atmospherics room APCs seem not to be connected, from what I've seen.
The pool is very easy to fix, just drag a wire three tiles across. Not sure about atmos, though.
You may wanna fix the thing that made the area to the right of the boxing ring super hot, nearly killing several people. My guess is that it was caused by the sauna and its heating stuff. Also some light steam sprites, and a new sort of furnace with a water tank on it that releases steam, would be very nice for the sauna. Also relaxing in the sauna should rest you (motives), clean you (motives), and maybe give you a minor stun reduction buff or something.
(11-20-2016, 08:05 PM)Avack Wrote: At least the pool room and atmospherics room APCs seem not to be connected, from what I've seen.
(11-20-2016, 08:08 PM)NesMettaur Wrote: The pool/gym areas on Destiny lack any security cameras for the AI to examine through. Or security, for that matter.
The boxing ring's alleviated a little by using a TV at least, but it's still a minor nuisance to try dealing with.

should be fixed next round
I heard there were now security officer belts or something? If it's an actual toolbelt and not just a modified belt hell on cogmap, then someone please add those belts to the security lockers on LLJK1.
They aren't actual items. They are achievement reward reskins of normal toolbelts.
The sad thing is that they don't even fit tasers or batons, so they're kinda useless to a lot of us.
Okay this is a big, annoying issue:

Sometimes when you get into Cryo Storage, it bugs out and requires you to wait A FUCKING DAY to get out. And, when there aren't admins on... Well, you're fucked! Please, fix this!
I'll get to it first thing in the morning, I'm sorry this crap keeps getting bugged out! Unfortunately I'm way too tired to mess with it right now.
(11-29-2016, 04:38 PM)aft2001 Wrote: Okay this is a big, annoying issue:

Sometimes when you get into Cryo Storage, it bugs out and requires you to wait A FUCKING DAY to get out. And, when there aren't admins on... Well, you're fucked! Please, fix this!
It's been an issue for a very long time, and many have tried to fix, none have prevailed.
"Let's try implementing this to fix it. Oops it's even worse now."
I would like to add that mesonics dont work (the only thing ya can see with them now is space outside, but ya cant see anythin else, as if yer not wearing them).

Mechanics PDA, that is used for wireless scanning for blueprints, either doesnt work at all, or in some cases dumps the ID into the machine (had a case where my ID ended in a chem-brewer). It was bad before cause it didnt work usually on machines that scan/take IDs, but now by the time it finnaly registers a scan i might destroy the machine by hitting it with my PDA... and thats now on every god damn thing!

Some machines like microwave are really hard to scan, i litterally have to break the machine to be able to scan it! (before i had to cook somethin in it, then scan it while its working, now it takes my analyzer even if its working (cooking)...)

Also cant play now cause the chat wont load at all, it tells me to report to http://forum.ss13.co/viewforum.php?f=7 (cant even click the link there or copy it, had to manually enter it) which pukes 404 error! The changelog and rules window cannot be closed (they are missing their tops). I played just fine yesterday, i got the byond updated and all...

Also correct me if i am wrong, but werent we able to make general fabricator boards with soldering iron and sheets? I remember doing that before, and i think it was here on goon (goon is the only code i know of that has soldering iron).

Please add a way to make windoors (if this got added i must have missed it), many of us would love to have that extra square of space in our tiiiny cramped offices!
(11-30-2016, 01:58 PM)Vuk Farkas Wrote: ... words ...

The heck is any of this to do with Destiny?
(11-30-2016, 03:17 PM)Mordent Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 01:58 PM)VukĀ Farkas Wrote: ... words ...

The heck is any of this to do with Destiny?

You must be joking... I play on destiny only, (cause its extended) and all i mentioned is on destiny... so you do the math.