Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Borgs get stunned by batons and tasers.
So I was a borg. I got emagged. I went on a rampage. Someone flashed me, then started beating me in the head. I got in a stun loop. It was impossible to get out of, and I died.
how is that a bug
Well, Borgs dont have nerves. Nor do they really need the head for anything except the brain, which is hooked up to wires. Plus a taser shot shouldnt really completely stun a borg. And the beating loop doesnt really make sense as its not on, he's just whacking you with a metal stick.
Borgs are wired electronicly, a taser or baton sends a large electronic charge into the body

therefore a borg is stunned as it's circuits are overloaded

What you want is for borg to become even more of an invincible death machine; unless you actually have a baton or a flash, a borg is essentially invincible
stopping triple double reinforced rogue chemistry borgs would be stupid hard without this being a thing, you know. not that they aren't hard to stop already, it just sounds like you want them to be invincible or something.
Tasers and Batons are one thing, but they should probably be flash proof.
Dauntasa Wrote:if you're an assistant you should just accept that the borgs are rogue and get beaten to death

woah now, slow down
Dauntasa Wrote:Tasers and Batons are one thing, but they should probably be flash proof.
Overloading their optic sensors.
CaptainBravo Wrote:
Dauntasa Wrote:if you're an assistant you should just accept that the borgs are rogue and get beaten to death

woah now, slow down
That isn't what I said at all. Liberal application of blunt object to head still works.

Plus what kind of assistant doesn't have stungloves or a baton by the time cyborgs go rogue? No assistant. No assistant at all.
How about this:

Advanced EMP Protection Module

While active, drains 15/second

Provides a resistance to stuns and flashes via an improved recovery time; will also make it harder to emag a borg, requiring multiple smacks with an emag possibly.

Seriosuly though borgs are already nigh invulnerable and making them stunproof and flashproof is a really horrible idea
This is a bug report you idiots go suggest new things in the ideas and suggestions area, besides hes complaning about a stun loop that occurs when he was flashed once not the fucking concept of Cyborgs getting stunned
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:besides hes complaning about a stun loop that occurs when he was flashed once not the fucking concept of Cyborgs getting stunned

Quote:Well, Borgs dont have nerves. Nor do they really need the head for anything except the brain, which is hooked up to wires. Plus a taser shot shouldnt really completely stun a borg. And the beating loop doesnt really make sense as its not on, he's just whacking you with a metal stick.

No he isn't, he's complaining about why a taser is stunning a borg
Actually he's complaining about why being beat in the head as a borg is keeping him stunned, then going on to say that tasers shouldn't stun borgs. Either way
How does someone getting flashed once and stunned forever not be a bug?
That's not what he's talking about, god damn

He got flashed
Then he started getting beat

He's complaining about the beatings stunning him, not the one-flash.