Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some brig suggestions I guess
(05-07-2016, 11:56 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 11:26 PM)misto Wrote: i feel that the brig doesnt promote passerby to gawk at and mock prisoners enough, please address this

Add buttons in the viewing area for harassing the people in the cell

At this one amusement park there were some machines you could put quarters in to spray water at people on the rides. Security needs a way to generate a profit too!
(05-07-2016, 09:24 AM)69andahalf Wrote: cool security stuff

I really really really like this layout! Absolutely fantastic.

I also like the idea that you can harass prisoners from the viewing room, maybe pay to throw banana peels at them if the monkey is added, squirt water, or something.
(I still think big scary knife monkey is a good idea)
Oh boy, updates!

Just a quick response to people looking for the brig monkey: monkeys are spawned through specific land marks that I don't super-duper want to code in myself, so if a coder wants to create a grizzled, knife-wielding prison monkey they can.

Just a couple of things really:
  • The brig should be less easily escapable without tools (do you damn job security!)
  • I slightly converted the trial area into a public humiliation booth as not too many trials are held.

[Image: oTN9obW.png]

There's now a reinforced table and two computers blocking a straight escape Grek suggested. Yeah there's still the possibility of a grab-flip but they brig shouldn't be completely escape free!

[Image: JwvcP59.png]

Here's the humiliation booth everyone wanted so badly. There's a credit transfer device if security wants to charge per-item thrown (extra for pipebombs). In the crate it starts with 6 tomatoes, a banana, slurry pod, peanuts (for the peanut gallery of course) and a cream pie. There's also a nice little blind fold if you are feeling extra mean.
Wait, in the humiliation booth, won't the ejection from the disposal just fling whoever comes out of it over the table?
(05-09-2016, 06:40 PM)Mageziya Wrote: Wait, in the humiliation booth, won't the ejection from the disposal just fling whoever comes out of it over the table?

I didn't think it would, but I just tested it and yes, the table does stop you.
(05-09-2016, 06:09 PM)69andahalf Wrote: I slightly converted the trial area into a public humiliation booth as not too many trials are held.

For the longest time I didn't know that area in the chapel was meant for trials. Public humiliation booth sounds way cooler.
You can just tip the vending machine over and then move it out of the way and break a window.

I'm pretty sure non-antags can break out of jail as long as they don't get combative.