Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Word from your Geneticist
(04-15-2016, 01:44 PM)ISaidNo Wrote: well fuck i coded it with exactly what noah said in mind
more fool me for thinking i can code anything other than total shit i guess

When have things ever gone according to plan?
Guns kill people.
Also clowns are funny.

Plans work out.
(04-29-2016, 05:55 PM)Huff H Law Wrote: Also clowns are funny.

That is HIGHLY subjective!
(04-29-2016, 05:55 PM)Huff H Law Wrote: Guns kill people.
Also clowns are funny.

Plans work out.

TRUTH!
(04-15-2016, 02:06 PM)Winklabom Wrote: Yeah, I'd argue that the main reason Port-a-Genes were used that way was because of the -extremely- toxic attitude towards geneticists (moreso than today): they would bring the Port-a-genes to the bar in order to give people powers, only to have them stolen and crushed by angry staff assistants every single time. NegativeMan
I tried that myself, the assistants complained when I turned their generic white spaceman/hitlerstached backsides into black women with rainbow afros and different coloured eyes frown 

Quote:The geneticists pretty much said "Screw you guys" and then hid in maintenance tunnels and other z-levels from that point on until the Port-a-genes were finally removed.

the idea of a genetecist being that antisocial he hides on the ice moon in order to continue his work is hilarious.

can we have some hilarious genes hidden on space bears/wendigos?  I mean if we can use their arms, why not an ability to harvest some genes off them?
(04-29-2016, 10:19 PM)pnutz Wrote: can we have some hilarious genes hidden on space bears/wendigos?  I mean if we can use their arms, why not an ability to harvest some genes off them?
This. The fact that we can't splice human DNA with Wendigos/Space Bears/Pigs/Ants/Spiders is a vast oversight
One word: Space Shark DNA (err...)

Who in their right mind doesn't wanna be a rad Street Shark™?

It would help if the Geneticists had a few muzzles for the monkeys. The screaming, oh my man-emperor of mankind, the endless screaming...
And I totally wants me some of this, complete with war-torn splicing mad grey-shirts![Image: latest?cb=20121115163546]