Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[QoL] Inhand Sprites for Variant Medkits
I added in the code for this to work and spirited every single variation of the medkit's appropriate inhand sprite.

Every. Single. Variation.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[Image: 42Q.png]

[Image: sbV.png]Compare[Image: sbV.png]
(Yeah this one is kinda messed up because there is also variations for my doctor's bag)
Is that a black medkit? And is this one purple?
(03-21-2016, 11:22 PM)medsal15 Wrote: Is that a black medkit? And is this one purple?

That's the 'old' or 'dusty' medkit. You can find it in the other Z-Levels with bruisepacks, ointment, lexorin, and synaptizine.
Mother of god.

That's a lot of sprites. Even if they're simple setting them all up is annoying as hell.
Just in case you don't see my pings on IRC about this:

https://github.com/goonstation/goonstati...e6fabbaR18
This line doesn't work.  As presented it would need to be:
item_state = "firstaid-[icon_state]"
However burn, oxy and brain kits would still be broken since their icon_states and item_states are named differently: burn/ointment, O2/o2 (capitalization definitely matters) and brain/red.

I'm renaming the item_states to be the same as the icon_states and keeping the line as:
item_state = icon_state

Just a reminder to thoroughly test your patches, even if they're small like this!  I have to test them anyway and it helps me out a lot for things to work first try, so I can spend more time adding patches and less fixing them.