Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more declare ready after round has started.
Change the Declare Ready to Join game after the round has started.
it's just one click

i don't see what the issue is
(03-05-2016, 02:09 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: it's just one click

i don't see what the issue is

There is no issue. It's just "Why not?"
Cause it seems like an awful lot of work for something that really does not bother that many people.

You know, given the leak, you could do this yourself.
Code:
/*
        var/output = "<HR><B>New Player Options</B><BR>"
        output += "<HR><br><a href='byond://?src=\ref[src];show_preferences=1'>Setup Character</A><BR><BR>"
        if(!ticker || ticker.current_state <= GAME_STATE_PREGAME)
            if(!ready)
                output += "<a href='byond://?src=\ref[src];ready=1'>Declare Ready</A><BR>"
            else
                output += "You are ready.<BR>"
        else
            output += "<a href='byond://?src=\ref[src];late_join=1'>Join Game!</A><BR>"
        output += "<BR><a href='byond://?src=\ref[src];observe=1'>Observe</A><BR>"
        src << browse(output,"window=playersetup;size=250x200;can_close=0")
*/
So it seems like there is a version in the code with Join game! That they are not using.

Edit: Well i did find the declare ready verb n stuff but this... no actuallly every byond... i mean all coding languages are spaghetti to my eyes. I can make sense of it, but when i take a closer look it just fucks with my brain.

2D spaceman. Window with words. If press declare ready spaceman is ready. If roundisstarted. Declareready is join game. If presses join game. Then spawn in bluefloor shuttle. If w it go up. If s it go down. If a to the side. If d to the other side. <-- You should totally hire me right now.