Poll: Is it better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ya
33.33%
18 33.33%
Nop
25.93%
14 25.93%
honk
40.74%
22 40.74%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Forum/Wiki 2.0 C&C
Do a cache reload if you can't see the subforum orbs

Ctrl + F5 in most browsers.
I miss the 'View your posts' button. And the icons for threads with/without new posts are pretty hard to distinguish.

But otherwise I like the new look of the forum.  bee
Use the better button, [Image: LxHW7wv.png]
The with/without new posts definitely need a better icon, though.
The distinction between posts on any given thread is a bit difficult some times. Otherwise this looks pretty nice.
You forgot to recolor circles with locks.
I just saw the orbs for the sub forums thing and I like that a lot also I saw you changed the text color for new posts, that's better. Thanks for changing it to make it easier for my shit eyes.

(01-23-2016, 12:12 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: I just saw the orbs for the sub forums thing and I like that a lot also I saw you changed the text color for new posts, that's better. Thanks for changing it to make it easier for my shit eyes.

Ah another thing I have troubling figuring out is how do I see what is a new post in a thread? I don't see any icons or anything. Maybe I just don't see it?
(01-23-2016, 12:12 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Ah another thing I have troubling figuring out is how do I see what is a new post in a thread? I don't see any icons or anything. Maybe I just don't see it?

I'm fairly certain this functionality doesn't exist in MyBB. Consider it a rainy day project (e.g. not any time soon).
(01-23-2016, 08:26 AM)Telegnats Wrote: The distinction between posts on any given thread is a bit difficult some times. Otherwise this looks pretty nice.

I attempted to improve this with a yellow/orange border on the bottom of each post.
(01-23-2016, 11:46 AM)medsal15 Wrote: You forgot to recolor circles with locks.

Fixed (and the "redirect to another url" orb too).
Is it possible to have that sweet Bee cursor that goonhub has here? Does that sentrnce make any sense? Dunno Duncare.
Is there plans to auto-adjust to browser size or something? There's so much empty space to the left and right, everything just feels squished together.
Also could each "entry" alternate between a light and dark shade so its easier to tell posts / subforums apart?

That's the last of my blasphemy. I am prepared to face the gallows.
I really enjoy the unread posts being highlighted in yellow, makes them a lot easier to see. :bravo:
Listen I'm not ungrateful you took the time to make a light version of the theme but all that was changed was the backround was changed to white. Everything else is still the same a black foreground with white text hurts my eyes and I don't think that's what people had in mind when asking for a lighter theme. Be that as it may I'm still going to use the default until it either gets removed or things stop working with it
(01-23-2016, 05:08 PM)Ed Venture Wrote: Listen I'm not ungrateful you took the time to make a light version of the theme but all that was changed was the backround was changed to white. Everything else is still the same a black foreground with white text hurts my eyes and I don't think that's what people had in mind when asking for a lighter theme. Be that as it may I'm still going to use the default until it either gets removed or things stop working with it

Things done on the light theme version: changed the background color...

...and that's it. It's a work in progress and it's a lot of work so be patient.
Will do. Thanks for keeping us updated. Seriously appreciate the work on it man