Poll: Is it better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ya
33.33%
18 33.33%
Nop
25.93%
14 25.93%
honk
40.74%
22 40.74%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Forum/Wiki 2.0 C&C
The forums have been upgraded and revamped. Post any questions, comments or concerns in this thread. The old emoticons will come back in the near future.
HeadSurgeon Wrote:the forum for reference we talking about it impossible to find throwback party forum formerly donglabs wiki was throwing gang signs
> sees a change avatar function

[Image: oNIRhOp.gif]
always choose the honk option

also i like the redesign yes
Bug 
cool
My only criticism is that post icon and smilies do not include a bee. I like how I don't have to screw around with youtube bbcode anymore.

On that note, I just discovered the forum has a calendar you can add public events to.

To test it I added a public event for Macho Man Randy Savage's birthday. Seemed fitting.

I don't know what the admins plan on doing with the calendar, but I thought the idea that Macho Day would be included would be funny.
Rainbow 
I like the new style and look, it's easier on the eyes. Especially the new header logo.
It's definitely going to be different having post ratings, PMs, rep, and more.
Can't wait till the rest of normal functionality is restored though!   roll eyes (sarcastic)
The form looks great! It's no longer the default skeletal nightmare, and the dark colors are nice.

Also, I need to poke around at some of the features. Can we finally edit posts? Also, I need to find an avatar now that isn't a seizure inducing duck.
Maybe it's because I'm posting from my phone, but it feels more like an informal message board now, rather than an imposing scary forums. Whether that's good or bad I can't tell.
This just in, there isn't an edit button as of yet!

Also, where the hell is the change avatar option. I can't find it.

EDIT: IT'S ARRIVED! WE ARE FINALLY FREE FROM THE TYRANNY OF OUR OWN STUPIDITY!
(01-20-2016, 08:03 PM)Mageziya Wrote: This just in, there isn't an edit button as of yet!

Also, where the hell is the change avatar option. I can't find it.

It went poof literally minutes after I mentioned it.
Say "*SCREAM
SA emoticons re-added by yours truly
:cb:

too much clutter!!
Avatars are small as hell, everything to too spread out, and dark colours on dark colours is hard to read. Would be nice to have lighter theme, not just a dark background. Where did all the cool emoticons go? All we got are these shitty ones :/
WE HAVE A EDIT BUTTON. GOOD JOB.
(01-20-2016, 07:33 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: cool
My only criticism is that post icon and smilies do not include a bee. I like how I don't have to screw around with youtube bbcode anymore.
bee

Sleeping bee
gon get shot watch out bee bee bee bee bee bee bee bee