Poll: Is it better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ya
33.33%
18 33.33%
Nop
25.93%
14 25.93%
honk
40.74%
22 40.74%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Forum/Wiki 2.0 C&C
Do you people realise how much effort entirely new themes take? There will at most be one dark (this) and one light. Nothing else.
(01-21-2016, 02:50 PM)Wire Wrote: Do you people realise how much effort entirely new themes take? There will at most be one dark (this) and one light. Nothing else.

As long as we get a lighter one then I'm sold. Just throwing ideas around friend.
hohohohoohoh YESSSS

edit: Why did u remove the change avatar option though, I dun like being a weird slenderman ripoff
So apparently when you rate a thread using the new star system, you can't change your rating.
I don't mind the new forums but can we make it more easy to see tell what are new posts. Like how the old forums had the little page next to the titles of posts and topics and if there was something new it was red colored. I can't tell from a glance on these forums if there is something new or not and that is bad for how I browse the forums.
(01-21-2016, 06:32 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: I don't mind the new forums but can we make it more easy to see tell what are new posts. Like how the old forums had the little page next to the titles of posts and topics and if there was something new it was red colored. I can't tell from a glance on these forums if there is something new or not and that is bad for how I browse the forums.

Topics with bold lettering have new posts.
Also an icon does exist

[Image: n4Opreu.png]
You can also click the page to go to the new post.

(01-21-2016, 05:28 PM)Mageziya Wrote: So apparently when you rate a thread using the new star system, you can't change your rating.

You can now.
Please swap the colours of the forum icons so ones with unread posts are white and ones with read posts are dark before people have time to get used to it.
Agreed and done
It's all very nice, especially the new options for making a post

My only complaint is there's no mobile friendly mode
Dude I can't tell at a glance what any of these icons mean. My eyes only see white pages even though I KNOW one of them has new posts in it. Please make it more obvious color. I liked the old red color because I could tell right away. 
[Image: 5Kylwxc.png]

And then the front page has no icons at all 
[Image: rQHKuuM.png]
(01-22-2016, 02:18 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: It's all very nice, especially the new options for making a post

My only complaint is there's no mobile friendly mode

Yeah it lags on my phone when I want to make a detailed post and not a quick one. Another thing that is annoying is if you quote someone you have to find said post after making the reply and unquote cause every time you go to make a post in the same thread as the quote it constantly requotes said post every single time. Send help. Also you can't quote someone is quick reply which seems odd to me

[Image: ZmuRA94.png]Here is a image of what it looks like when I make a new post in this thread. These pop up everytime I got to make a post. Now Frank's is there even though I unquoted him. I don't know why this is happening
(01-22-2016, 03:13 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Dude I can't tell at a glance what any of these icons mean. My eyes only see white pages even though I KNOW one of them has new posts in it. Please make it more obvious color. I liked the old red color because I could tell right away. 
[Image: 5Kylwxc.png]

And then the front page has no icons at all 

I've always just used the blue arrows to tell which had new posts, since clicking the blue arrow takes you directly to the unread post.
Oh and so you know my post about it was edited so the pic with frank's quote was after I made the post about it. That's what showed up as I went to edit it

and now it stopped putting those quotes in each new reply. Odd but I'm not gonna question it