Poll: Is it better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ya
33.33%
18 33.33%
Nop
25.93%
14 25.93%
honk
40.74%
22 40.74%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Forum/Wiki 2.0 C&C
Please, add some lighter colors.

ADMIN EDIT: Lightened colors
looks nice and i can actually edit my own posts now

i think it could benefit from having some alternate themes too

:yosbutt: :zpatriot: Sleeping bee bee gon get shot watch out Just fucking post it already! :hirez: Helping you is what I do, Sam 

god bless america
Agreed I would like alternate themes. I don't really like the color scheme at all. Everything else looks amazing though
Pretty rockin change. I like this!
Thumbs Up 
I can dig it. spider Boogiebot
These new simileys look alright. :yousuck:
jons the catte we now have significantly more smilies than is sane Jones the cat

surprised fat and sassy space-bee ~*~share dis if u tink Bz r gr8~*~  B-33 queen greater domestic space-bee a slightly ill greater domestic space-bee ~*~ignore if u r hitlr~*~ a greater domestic space-bee that's gunna cause some trouble
One thing I liked about the old forums was that there was a page you could easily go to where you could see every thread you've replied to, and consequently any new replies. There doesn't seem to be a feature for that, though there there does seem to be a method for manually subscribing to threads, and a global new posts button.

Also, BBC code, my one true weapon, seems to be dead.

Or is it

It isn't? Well this is just weird.

Yet I think one of the very first forums I joined some 9 odd years ago used this exact system for its forum.

Also have you screwed with the font sizes again?
Click the Post Reply button to go to the more advanced reply editor. Also, you guys can use the default theme but there's no guarantee that it'll work for everything or at all forever. If you're going to complain about the current theme at least mention your complaints.
(01-21-2016, 09:38 AM)Mageziya Wrote: One thing I liked about the old forums was that there was a page you could easily go to where you could see every thread you've replied to, and consequently any new replies. There doesn't seem to be a feature for that, though there there does seem to be a method for manually subscribing to threads, and a global new posts button.

Also, BBC code, my one true weapon, seems to be dead.

Or is it

It isn't? Well this is just weird.

Yet I think one of the very first forums I joined some 9 odd years ago used this exact system for its forum.

Also have you screwed with the font sizes again?

I think thats possible, I'll dig for it.
The forum alteration is givin' me flashbacks of the first forum I joined over 18 years ago. space bear

Actually through they were still down because I was using the suggestion forum link as my bookmark. Looks good, anyways. It'll take some gettin' used to though.

edit: fuckin' edits, man. Boogiebot
Suggestion: Since the forum and wiki have SSO setup and it's been updated, maybe there should be some easier way to link between the two other than inserting a link? Just a thought. MMMM HMM...
Well somepotato I'm just not a fan of black on yellow/white color scheme  hurts my eyes. I don't think asking for other themes is too much to ask really.
(01-21-2016, 11:04 AM)Ed Venture Wrote: Well somepotato I'm just not a fan of black on yellow/white color scheme  hurts my eyes. I don't think asking for other themes is too much to ask really.
I like the current color scheme, but we definitely do NEED alternate lightercolor schemes. It's impossible for me to read this in the daylight.
[Image: 7oqA6YW.png] to view threads with new posts
---
[Image: abNXhOs.png] to use the default style
Much better thank you! Still would be cool to get even more themes down the line could be cool. Like a security theme or a botanist theme