Poll: Is it better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ya
33.33%
18 33.33%
Nop
25.93%
14 25.93%
honk
40.74%
22 40.74%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Forum/Wiki 2.0 C&C
NEW LOGO FUCK YEAH MOTHERLOVERS

e: designed by Gannets, designer superhero
(02-01-2016, 07:39 PM)Wire Wrote: NEW LOGO FUCK YEAH MOTHERLOVERS

e: designed by Gannets, designer superhero

Very nice!
Woo!

(You might have to ctrl+ f5 if you can't see it and would like to see it.)
I’m still insanely fat and unlovable, when will this be fixed?
Links appear to be the same color as normal text in the dark-theme. It wouldn't be a bad idea to make them another color, like Bee Yellow™.
Testing a link

It is done.
So we've spoken about adding new subforums to the forum before, but what specifically would people like to see?

So far I think a "new players" subforum would be a good idea, for new dudes to introduce themselves and ask for tips and whatnot.
(02-16-2016, 12:50 PM)Wire Wrote: So we've spoken about adding new subforums to the forum before, but what specifically would people like to see?

So far I think a "new players" subforum would be a good idea, for new dudes to introduce themselves and ask for tips and whatnot.
  • Video Games
  • Guides
  • Off Topic
  • Introductions (aka, new players post here)
(02-16-2016, 12:50 PM)Wire Wrote: So we've spoken about adding new subforums to the forum before, but what specifically would people like to see?

A questions forum, where you can ask questions. Perhaps this could be merged with a new players forum. Questions might include

How to engine
How do I deconstruct a wall
Why does toxins always catch fire
etc