Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DWAINE/Signals/Mechanics Suggestions
I figured it'd be wise to not spam AIBM/Keelin with DWAINE/Mechanics requests; so why not make them in a single thread?
  • Allow scripts to go in /mnt/radio/.../ to be called when a message is received. Environment variables could be set with the k/v pairs.
  • Allow eval to support decimals
  • Give coordinates in PDA messages so we can do cool things with them.(this is a maybe)
  • If not ^, then what if wireless components gave distance?
  • Number generator component?
Much thanks
What I'd love to see is for stuff saved in your personal folder to persist across rounds. Yeah yeah I know it's an absolutely horrible idea gameplay and probably coding wise, but having to copy and paste ArtLab scripts every round I want to do ArtLab is tedious.

And before anyone gets fixated on that ArtLab is just an example, I know there's a lot more stuff you can do with DWAINE.
a transistor component where one signal is relayed only if in a certain state as set by a second input would be cool.

finding it hard to explain what I want. I kindof want a relay you can turn on and off with component signals
  • Scannable/Buildable belts!
  • A counter component, that sends a signal after x number of times it received signals.
  • Instead of entering signals one by one into selection component (tedious), have it as one textbox style list seperated by ;
  • Being able to send and set trigger signals using other components.
  • Only horns are attachable to signallers now, make saxophones, vuvuzelas and harmonicas attachable too.
  • Transparent or glass pipes, anything travelling inside becomes visible.
  • Maybe the PDA window shouldn't pop-up when receiving a message.
Not sure if you can do this already, but building gas pipes,injectors, and pumps for repairing the engine or making an atmos system would be cool.