Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREAD
Happened to me and xeram while playing a wizard round
You can't teleport back to the wizard shuttle any-more, not even with a scroll.
That's some round breaking shit if you don't bring any spares.
Spare equipment that is*
Sorry for the DP
Why were the in-game Maps removed?
Botany doesn't have a copy of the botanist's handbook
hipBEE Wrote:Botany doesn't have a copy of the botanist's handbook

PDAS have it
The space wind on the catwalks is horrible.
I took one accidental step onto the lattice and was sucked away so fast I couldn't even fight it with my jetpack. By the time I finally managed to claw my way to the catwalk again I fell into crit because emergency suits suck and are only useful for actually walking ON the catwalks.
Readster Wrote:The space wind on the catwalks is horrible.
I took one accidental step onto the lattice and was sucked away so fast I couldn't even fight it with my jetpack. By the time I finally managed to claw my way to the catwalk again I fell into crit because emergency suits suck and are only useful for actually walking ON the catwalks.

You dont take exposure damage when on tiles. Whoa.
When you put the VR combat goggles on, it doesn't wok, and instead says: Invalid network!
Klayboxx Wrote:

You dont take exposure damage when on tiles. Whoa.

Yeah, I think all emergency suits do is slightly slow down the rate of death when not on tiles. The point I was making is I was sucked off of the tiles and by the time I got back I collapsed into crit as I stepped onto the catwalk again.

hahahahahaha
tread lightly. And yes, emergency suits are not space suits. If you aren't in a space suit, you use the catwalks at your own risk. This is entirely intentional.

Wizard shuttle has been moved back to z1 for now, hopefully that gets rid of the teleport spell problem.
Screwdrivering the television in Crew Quarters (presumably turning it into an almost-finished Security Computer) and then screwdrivering it again turns it into a regular Security Computer, with access to all the security cameras on the station. Not gonna go around breaking all the televisions, but I suppose it'd happen in the Bar too.
That's a feature! You're just bypassing the cable blocker.
Zorafm Wrote:When you put the VR combat goggles on, it doesn't wok, and instead says: Invalid network!
Yeah, I've had people asking about this in mentorhelp and can't get them to work.

I even spent time putting on the pink jumpsuits and so on to try and connect. Nothing worked.
r i p gun simulator, it was removed. Maybe temporarily. idk.
The disposal unit in the pool room doesn't actually lead anywhere. Being flushed down it just leaves you stuck under the unit with no way to crawl out or self eject.