Goonstation Forums
NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREAD - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=566)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREAD - Cogwerks - 02-22-2013

[Image: syFxK6u.png]

WARNING: PEOPLE WHO BLABBERMOUTH ABOUT COOL AND UNIQUE THINGS WILL BE DEALT WITH VERY HARSHLY. WE ARE NOT FUCKING AROUND. NO SPOILERS. STICK TO BUGS AND THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT BE. IF YOU FIND SOMETHING SPOILERY AND YOU MAY THINK IT'S A BUG, PM ONE OR ALL OF THE CODERS WITH A DETAILED MESSAGE. THANK YOU.

Re: NEW MAP BUG REPORT / EXPERIENCES / FEEDBACK THREAD - Nameless1001 - 02-22-2013

It's very tedious to hang monkeys or gib people, as you have to keep running in and out of the kitchen.

Re: NEW MAP BUG REPORT / EXPERIENCES / FEEDBACK THREAD - Zorafm - 02-22-2013

The VR spellbook does not give you any spells when you click on a spell to choose.

Re: NEW MAP BUG REPORT / EXPERIENCES / FEEDBACK THREAD - Archenteron - 02-22-2013

The AI Module turret is constantly shooting at nothing in particular, even after disabling/re-enabling it.

In addition, during a brief time as a freed AI before an admin reset it, I briefly opened both doors to the hot mixing chamber, and no fire came out/nobody reported burning air in the vicinity, though that might have been due to an inferior mix.

Re: NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREA - mozi - 02-22-2013

if north is "port" and south is "starboard" then the area to the east should be "forward maintenance" instead of "aft maintenance"

Re: NEW MAP BUG REPORT / EXPERIENCES / FEEDBACK THREAD - Cogwerks - 02-22-2013

Archenteron Wrote:The AI Module turret is constantly shooting at nothing in particular, even after disabling/re-enabling it.

In addition, during a brief time as a freed AI before an admin reset it, I briefly opened both doors to the hot mixing chamber, and no fire came out/nobody reported burning air in the vicinity, though that might have been due to an inferior mix.

Fire doesn't spread very quickly at all. That's a kinda old atmos change, not a map bug. I'd like to make fire worse again but I'd kinda prefer to let someone who knows what they are doing worry about atmos code changes instead of doing it myself.

Re: NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREA - I-Sett - 02-22-2013

Out of curiosity, is the map live now? or just being tested on the test server at the moment? I'd check but I'm at work, on a Ubuntu computer and I don't think Byond would like that.

Re: NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREA - FrontlineAcrobat4 - 02-22-2013

it is live right now

Re: NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREA - Cogwerks - 02-22-2013

it begins

DEAD: Ghost (Anderson Coates) says, "Im still not a fan of change"

Re: NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREA - mozi - 02-22-2013

bug report: shroom station was a million times better???? bring back shroom station, when are we bringing back shroom station, shroom station was best station frown

Re: NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREA - FrontlineAcrobat4 - 02-22-2013

Oh hey is the new name of Cogmap Pug-Station? Because that would be cool

Re: NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREA - Nitrous - 02-22-2013

So yeah, after a good two rounds i figured i might as well share some of the stuff I've found.

First thing i noticed was a door in QM that quartermasters do not have access to, which kinda sucks due to QM getting depressurized with the new QM crate cannon [Image: 1B2WQDA.png]

Second thing that kind of bothered me was the fact that some doors, especially in medbay, aren't transparent, and therefore means your line of sight into rooms get messed up, and all those black bars all around the place are never pretty. [Image: HlLcVcQ.png] Just swap them out with transparent ones and it'll all be fine!

Next up is the interrogation room, which has some weird lighting,
[Image: RjmI10h.png]
even with the light on, its still kinda messed up, though i didn't get a picture of it. i guess a light or two in there would help break up the weird lighting.
Staying on lighting, heres a maintenance tunnel north of security (i think) where a light bulb isn't getting turned on/off by the adjacent light switch
[Image: ypcGVPk.png]

This door i am standing above, hasn't been named and is therefore just "Airlock" which i assume isn't intentional. Im assuming the door should be called "Courtroom" or something.
[Image: DhRF2KE.png]

Furthermore, the northern arrivals hallway just after the HoP's office seems a little too narrow to me, there is a corner where it only a 2-wide hallway instead of the 3-wide used all across the station. I never took a picture of that though.. However i did manage to take a picture of a pile of gibs right next to that area, PRIORITIES!
[Image: gUWqKHB.png]

Also there is a lack of walruses to protect the defenseless seals against the terror that is staff assistants. [Image: f23Ba.png](Look how cute they are)

Re: NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREA - Darth Various - 02-22-2013

[Image: BDBHtSf.png]

These two circled airlocks are just labeled "Airlock". Not sure if it's intended.

Re: NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREA - Cogwerks - 02-22-2013

Excellent reports, Nitrous, those should mostly be fixed as of the next build. Also yeah things that are just labeled AIRLOCK like that usually aren't intentional, just things I forgot to label. Unless they are external airlocks.

Re: NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREA - Weavel - 02-22-2013

[Image: XspZOX7.png]

Tiny little thing here; there seems to be a remote door control in space just under the monkey pen.