Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREAD
Welp. I'll give Geneticists maint access now, and the detective has also been granted security office (but not locker) access.
I noticed two problems which popped up recently:

1) The routing depot and hot loop APC have become disconnected from the power grid. The wires appear to run below the rwalls of the combustion chamber, so it's a bit hard to get there with a T-Ray scanner.

2) Securitons on patrol now get stuck between the two navigational beacons in the research sector - makes them a bit useless. Guardbuddies seem to have no problems, but I think their pathfinding is better.
Genetics no longer has an intercom.
The windows behind the ! signs on the right side of the research teleporter can not be interacted with, fixed, or broken via hand.

Someone was warped by a teleporter accident into that window and had to be warped out because the ! sign was in the way.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:Genetics no longer has an intercom.

Technically, it does, but it's outside next to the cryo cells.
Marquesas Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:Genetics no longer has an intercom.

Technically, it does, but it's outside next to the cryo cells.
That's not okay. That's downright unacceptable.
ROBOTICS IS NOW ALSO MISSING AN INTERCOM. SERIOUSLY WHY IS REMOVING INTERCOMS A THING NOW!?
wow dude calm down
*scream

Sorry, I'm good now. I just learn lots of stuff as ai by keeping the robotics comm open.
Probably just things that got lost when walls were moved around, I'll add 'em back tonight.
Can you check to see of the light switches to genetics are still hidden in a grille? I think AIBM got to it but I haven't checked
Please put a medical intercom in both robotics and genetics.

It seems like a smart idea if there's a dead person/person wanting to be tested on/debutted

There's already one in the medical waiting area, so it makes sense that all the major doctor rooms would have one.
[Image: sqf9.png]

The packet sniffer in Tech Storage sits one tile above the ghost in the screenshot. As you can see there is a cable that ends blindly right where the packet sniffer normally sits, implying that it is meant for the packet sniffer. However, there is no data terminal there, so the packet sniffer cannot be attached and that blind-ending cable is effectively useless.
Embolism Wrote:[Image: sqf9.png]

The packet sniffer in Tech Storage sits one tile above the ghost in the screenshot. As you can see there is a cable that ends blindly right where the packet sniffer normally sits, implying that it is meant for the packet sniffer. However, there is no data terminal there, so the packet sniffer cannot be attached and that blind-ending cable is effectively useless.
It may also be intended to put another computer there, and it was just also a convinient place to put the sniffer.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:It may also be intended to put another computer there, and it was just also a convinient place to put the sniffer.

Except without a data terminal a computer would be of no use either, so it's the same problem.
I'll drop a terminal there, I dunno how I forgot to do that. Whoops.