Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREAD
Welp, that's dumb. I'll have a bunch of these things fixed shortly
Archenteron Wrote:
Embolism Wrote:The spray bottle you can find in the Crematorium appears to provide infinite amounts of whatever you put in it. For example, adding 5 units of napalm turns it into an inexhaustible flamethrower.

This might be a function of all spray bottles, as when the Janitor gave me a bottle of space cleaner, I sprayed that shit everywhere for ten minutes without emptying it (And I was attempting to empty it to refill it.)

It isn't, because other spray bottles (such as the one in the custodial closet) don't have the same property.
I'm not 100% sure it's a bug yet, but over several rounds last night I noticed that the atmos warning in genetics kept going off when the rest of medbay was fine. This could be because the doors were closed often so all the air was being used up, I guess. It wasn't lethal levels, either, and it was just CO2 rising a small amount (0.14% or something). I haven't even stopped to look for an air vent...

But you never know.
The intercoms on either side of the food conveyor should probably be on the Botany frequency instead of Cafeteria frequency. You know, for those many times there is both a functioning botanist and chef.
Okay, so I have seen two shifts where the AI teleports his shell one an expedition, and both times he never left the shell and told crew members to fuck off when they asked him to return to the station. I honestly think they should not be allowed to do this as they're breaking their laws doing it.
If they tell the crew to fuck off then adminhelp it I guess. I don't see any reason to not let the shell go on expedition, that is fun and cool. Maybe robotics could get a thing to shut off AI shells? idk
They're not breaking any laws by doing it.
Yeah if someone is screaming for an AI to open a door because they need medicine or are being attacked, then yeah the AI not doing its job would break law one. Then there is the fact it is refusing orders, which breaks law two
Cogwerks Wrote:If they tell the crew to fuck off then adminhelp it I guess. I don't see any reason to not let the shell go on expedition, that is fun and cool. Maybe robotics could get a thing to shut off AI shells? idk
AI Shells could appear on the cyborg computer, although that might complicate things for the destroy-all-cyborgs objective? In any case, even if there is a mix-up in the objectives, it'd be nice to see the murder-all-cyborgs objective get something to do on a cyborgless shift. I once saw a braindead traitor win by standing upright in electronics all round. His objectives were to destroy cyborgs and stay alive.
why not make it so AIs can leave shells at any time freely
MEOW POW Wrote:why not make it so AIs can leave shells at any time freely

They can
Well I haven't really been on Cogblap/muncher/pub station long enough to really say much other than occasionally there is a lighting glitch. whenever there's a power outage and the lighting is fully off, a unknown light source would fully light up wherever I am. But I think this is a personal problem or BYOND's shittiness
bladex454 Wrote:Well I haven't really been on Cogblap/muncher/pub station long enough to really say much other than occasionally there is a lighting glitch. whenever there's a power outage and the lighting is fully off, a unknown light source would fully light up wherever I am. But I think this is a personal problem or BYOND's shittiness
Uhh, that sounds a lot like a flashlight or PDA light to me.
Nitrous Wrote:
bladex454 Wrote:Well I haven't really been on Cogblap/muncher/pub station long enough to really say much other than occasionally there is a lighting glitch. whenever there's a power outage and the lighting is fully off, a unknown light source would fully light up wherever I am. But I think this is a personal problem or BYOND's shittiness
Uhh, that sounds a lot like a flashlight or PDA light to me.

No, there's a thing that happens where suddenly everything on your screen is at full illumination for about 3 seconds, then it fixes itself. It happens occasionally but it's not tied to this map, I've seen it on Mushroom plenty of times. It seems tied to lag, because whenever it happens to me there's a big lag spike at the same time. It's just BYOND being BYOND.
Just some minor input, but I would really like it if there was some more data terminals around, like in places near tech storage and stuff, thanks.