Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shrapnel Removal: Dig deep into your heart! Literally.
Naximous Wrote:
Kayle7 Wrote:Yeah I'd be super sad if that left. Especially considering the drunk surgery doesn't actually work all the way. It will only let you replace your limbs with flesh limbs, not robotic ones or or treads / even wendigo arms or anything.

Uhh... i have replaced my arm with a wendigo arm before?

they're saying that you cant use drunken surgery to replace your arms with wendigo/robo arms.

unless youre saying that you HAVE used drunken surgery to do so
LinkDaWolf Wrote:
Naximous Wrote:
Kayle7 Wrote:Yeah I'd be super sad if that left. Especially considering the drunk surgery doesn't actually work all the way. It will only let you replace your limbs with flesh limbs, not robotic ones or or treads / even wendigo arms or anything.

Uhh... i have replaced my arm with a wendigo arm before?

they're saying that you cant use drunken surgery to replace your arms with wendigo/robo arms.

unless youre saying that you HAVE used drunken surgery to do so

Well... Drunken surgery = Self surgery? No?

I have replaced my arm with a wendigo arm alone atleast once! It's pretty hard thought, gotta get that timing right.
EDIT: uh nope... It was non-drunken self surgery :/ Can't make sense out of anything now..
Haha, ok, so all I was saying that the rest/stand timing surgery is good.

Simply because the drunk surgery while standing will ONLY let you replace your limbs with fully flesh ones, not wendigo, not robotic.
I practiced some self-surgery as a Wizard recently after having a leg torn off. I used the stand-rest technique.

It basically saved my life.