Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Improved Fire Alarms! Now with grenades?
I would still like this to be a thing. Especially now that movement has changed to be even slower during hull breaches.
WHY DID IT GET EVEN SLOWER (probably the movement update)
Anyway yes please I would support this still too
The first time I ever threw a metal foam grenade it was because I had no idea if it would work, I just thought it would keep the fire from spreading. Turns out it worked gloriously. Covered the whole fire.

Also I think this is a great idea. Especially if somebody uses a thermite grenade inside of one.
Pretty sure slow movement is a bug. Before the new movement update it got fixed and now it's broke as ever. I already reported this bug and nothin happen so rip I guess.
I love this idea.
What if there were little hatches throughout the station and when a fire alarm went off several fire bots would pop out and fan out to put out fires?
(07-01-2016, 09:25 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: What if there were little hatches throughout the station and when a fire alarm went off several fire bots would pop out and fan out to put out fires?

some departments have firebots and cleanbots waiting around in case of emergency. this practice should be expanded. but it would be much nicer if firebots could spray over a larger area, theyre actually quite bad at putting out fires