Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more cold airlessness
Ed Venture Wrote:
vampirate Wrote:Kubius, you were once entirely known for your retarded idea forum posts and were banned from posting in ideas for like a year... so don't be surprised when people take everything you say seriously.

On the note of exploding, I think after two minutes it might be funny if it went all total recall and popped the eyes from your head, maybe made you blind or something, or have a roll for a chance to do so (slight)

His name is Berrik you were looking at his profile pic.

Also Berrik chill the fuck out please.

Honestly, Kubius had better ideas.
vampirate Wrote:On the note of exploding, I think after two minutes it might be funny if it went all total recall and popped the eyes from your head, maybe made you blind or something, or have a roll for a chance to do so (slight)
You know, it would be kinda funny if this was like, the only bad thing that happened to you from space exposure. If your eyeballs just popped out and went flying off. That's pretty debilitating in and of itself. Even if you're tossed out an airlock with internals, it'll be hard finding your way back with no eyes.
I've always interpreted the effects of hull breaches as not necessarily being effects from exposure to space so much as the effects of all of the air getting rapidly sucked into the hole to space. Slow movement speed due to going against the wind pressure, suffocation because you can't get the air into your lungs, etc.

But yeah I'm also of the opinion that removing this isn't necessary and, to be perfectly honest, will probably cause way more problems than it solves. Atmos code is a giant fucking Jenga tower as is, as far as my understanding goes.